Feedback for Odii&Thaer&theCD

Sep 10, 2006

1. I just purchased a really adorable pair of shoes from Odii&Thaer&theCD, and had a really fine transaction.

Great seller!

2. I sold to Odii&Thaer&theCD and she is a doll to deal with. ^__^

3. I placed an order for some really cute shoes, and the transaction went flawlessly. Very fast shipping and a really nice communicator and pleasant person to do business with. I would definately shop with Odii&Thaer&theCD again!

4. Dude! I didn't even knew this exsisted! :o Man am I dense :sweat

5. I bought a pair of cute bloomers off Odii they arrived quickly and was easy to deal with. Thanks for sending extra pics!

6. Odii bought a Dollfie dream body from me, the transaction was perfect! She's very sweet to deal with! Swift payment!!!

7. ACk! double post!

8. Bought a tiny dictionary, and it's perfect! :)
      No problems! Excellent shipping!

9. Sorry! I bought a pair of MSD wings from her, and it was well packaged and sen tout straight away, no problems, buy more stuff!

10. Bought a hand made wolf suit from Odii and shipping and coorespondence were both prompt. Very nice product as well. Would definately buy from again.

11. Bought a cute SD pullover from Odii; excellent transaction & fast shipment. I'm very pleased! ^^

12. I bought a mini coin purse from Odii and she was great to deal with. The transaction went great, shipping was prompt and communication was excellent. Wonderful seller! :)

13. Sold a wig to Odii and she was prompt with payments and replies. Great buyer!

14. I just bought an SD/MSD guitar from Odii&Thaer&theCD, and she was very pleasant to deal with. The guitar arrived quickly and I absolutely love it! I would definitely buy from her again. ^_^

15. Sold Odii&Thaer&theCD an SD phone. Very friendly, prompt communication, quick payment. Thanks very much!

16. I purchased two items from Odii and they came quickly and are absolutely adorable. Thank you very much.

17. I sold a set of outfit to Odii&Thaer&theCD and the transaction went nicely, very nice to deal with :)

18. Bought some msd items from Odii&Thaer&theCD shipped very quickly :) I am very pleased!

19. I sold a wig to Odii&Thaer&theCD and she was a wonderful buyer! Paid promptly and was very nice to deal with~ thanks again! :)

20. Bought some items and it was a smooth, pleasant transaction, and she was a fast shipper as well!