1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for OhDolly

Mar 4, 2009

1. I purchased two pairs of eyes from OhDolly and the transaction could not have been more perfect. She was patient and responded to all of my pm's in a timely matter, she sent the eyes out quickly allowing them to arrive in record time, and she was a sweetheart to deal with. I would definitely recommend OhDolly as a seller and I hope to do business with her in the future. Thank you! :)
    2. I purchased a Lati wig from OhDolly, it arrived in perfect condition and she kindly let me know when it was mailed.
    3. I bought a bjd from Oh Dolly, she arrived in very good condition, exactly as described and well packed. Would happily buy from this seller again :)
    4. I bought a LTF Ante from OhDolly and she arrives in very good condition!
      I don't speak english very weel but she definitely explained me.
      She is very patient and understanding.
      She sent the doll very quickly.
      Thanks a lot!
    5. I purchased a NS MNF Ryeon head from Oh Dolly and she arrived exactly as described. Thank you so much! She's beautiful!
    6. I bought an Iplehouse JID Amy from OhDolly. Communication was excellent and shipping was extremely fast. The doll arrived exactly as described. The entire transaction was wonderful. :)
    7. I bought a Bonnie from OhDolly, she was very friendly throught, she shipped quickly and bonnie arrived very well packed and in great condition!
    8. I bought FairyLand Littlefee Chiwoo from OhDolly. It was really exelant deal!!!
      The seller is very friendly and easy to communicate. The doll came fast and well packed.
      And with presents!!!
      Thank you! ^^