1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ohmondieujetaime

Jan 8, 2011

1. Here's my feedback page :)

2. ohmondieujetaime purchased two sets of clothes from me, payments was quick and communication was smooth as well as the whole transaction. Recommended buyer :)
      Thank you ohmondieujetaime!

3. I sold a SD outfit to Ohmondieujetaime, and it was a really great transaction! She was very friendly and prompt in PMs, and she paid right away, as well as letting me know when the outfit arrived. I'd be glad to do business with her again! Thank you so much. :)

4. I sold a MSD outfit to Ohmondieujetaime and I couldnt be happier with the transaction. Very fast and very polite. Thanks :D

5. Ohmondieujetaime purchased my Kid Delf Ani and was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was quick with payments and kept in great communication. Highly recommended! Would be happy to do business with you again any time! :D

6. Ohmondieujetaime purchased my Volks SDC Kaede and I've just shipped her off. She paid her off very quickly via layaway and the payments all came through without any drama at all and communications have been great!
      I wish her luck with her new bubs <3

7. I sold a Fairyland pukifee Luna to ohmondieujetaime. She was very friendly, communicative and understanding. Paypal was acting up and it took a few hours to work out- I'm very impressed with how well she handled the situation. Shipping was abit slow for some reason but she was very patient and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. She's very sweet and wonderful to deal with - I'd definitely reccomend doing business with her.

8. Ohmondieujetaime commissioned some tops from me, and was absolute pleasure to work with. She payed fast, and was really nice and patient. Also let me know when parcel arrived. Highly recommended! Would be happy to do business with her any time!

9. I bought a bobobie Ariel from Ohmondieujetaime and she was a pleasure to buy from. She responded quickly to my PMs and sent the doll out swiftly once I'd sent payment. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again!

10. I bought a Pukifee Luna from mondieujetaime and everything went great. She's a prompt communicator and an awesomely fast shipper! Thanks again :)

11. Ohmondieujetaime and I did a trade. My Kun head for her Tanpopo yosd. She is the perfect trade partner. Tanpopo arrived right away, she was packaged perfectly and came so quickly. I could not be happier with our trade. Thanks so much!!

12. I purchased a doll from Ohmondieujetaime, it arrived in perfect condition and all communications were excellent.
      Thanks!
      :)

13. I purchased a pair of SD shoes from Ohmondieujetaime. The communication was very nice, the shoes came well packed and very fast too. I highly recommend Ohmondieujetaime! :)

14. Ohmondieujetaime commisshed me to faced her girl. And it's really a great transaction. :D
      Ohmondieujetaime really nice and sweet person. She paid fast, fast replying too .... and tell me when she get the packed.
      I love to dealing more with Ohmondieujetaime. :). Thank you so much..:aheartbea

15. Had a great transaction with Ohmondieujetaime. Doll was sent quick and well packed in new like condition. I highly reccomend her and am very happy with my purchase.
      Thanks so much Ohmondie

16. I bought a wig from Ohmondieujetaime, it was a perfect transaction : D Package arrived very fast, moreover she was very cute and polite : ) Thank you!

17. Ohmondieujetaime was my swap partner for a beginners swap, and we really hit it off. She is such a friendly and responsive person, I would totally recommend business with her, she sent me two outfits along with lots of extras, and candy for me and my boyfriend. Im so happy that she was my swap partner. :) I will totally be doing business with her again.

18. I recently purchased an SD-sized outfit from her and the transaction went buttery-smooth. Thank you for the quick shipping and replies to my PMs! :D

19. I bought a Charlotte from Ohmondieujetaime. Prompt response and fast shipping. The doll arrived safely and sound. Thank you very much ^ ^

20. I bought a girlish bustier volks set and wig from Ohmondieujetaime. she was very friendly to deal with. The item was packed well and sent quickly. I would recommend to others! Thanks