Feedback for Ohmyhi

Dec 26, 2015

1. If you've bought/sold anything from me please leave feedback below :)

2. ohmyhi bought a pukipuki doll from me via layaway. She was a pleasure to talk to always. Paid each payment promptly and let me know when she received her doll! Highly recommended, thank you for an awesome transaction :)

3. Ohmyhi is simply wonderful!! She bought some Realfee bunny parts from me on layaway, always had fantastic communication and paid on time! She is a total sweetheart and fun to talk to! I would definitely recommend her!

Thanks again :)

4. I bought a cute realfee from her and the transaction was perfect, she ship him quickly and really well package, he is exactly like described. I highly recommended her.
      Thanks so much!

5. I have bought Ohmyhi a PKF Faceplate Ante on realfee body and also a PKF event 2015 with PKF hands.
      The communication during the transaction was very soft. The girl arrived well packed and she is conformed to the sale topic.
      I would definitively not hesitate to make further transactions with Ohmyhi !! She is a very friendly person I highly recommend. Thanks !!

6. I contacted Ohmyhi for a Pukifee Event faceplate and a pukifee body. She told me the faceplate was already sold, and she wasn't ready to split the body up, but she would contact me if she changed her mind. A few weeks later she did just that, and I bought the pukifee body. Her pricing of the item and shipping was very reasonable. When I got the body, I realized it didn't come with the headback. This was in part my own fault because I did not specify that I needed the headback as well. I contacted Onmyhi about this and she quickly remedied the situation and sent me the headback with no additional payments on my part.

Ohmyhi is a pleasure to buy from and I hope to do more business with her in the future.

7. I bought a few pukipuki items from ohmyhi, and it came quickly and well-packaged.

thank you very much!! definitely recommended as a seller!

8. I had a WTB for pukipuki items! Ohmyhi contacted me and answered all my questions. When I couldn't buy right away Ohmyhi was super patient and kind about it. But eventually I got the Pukipuki parts! Ohmyhi let me know when payment arrived and shipped SO FAST! What a friendly seller and a great transaction!

9. I bought a Realfee Pano from Ohmyhi and couldn't be happier! He arrived quickly and safely. Ohmyhi was wonderful to work with!

Thank you! :)