1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ohsewpretty

Sep 3, 2008

1. Lati Yellow Coco basic sold to her on layaway.

Great transaction! Paid layaway quickly! Recommended buyer^_~ Thanks, ggsdolls

2. I bought a dollfactory dalsoo otter from ohsewpretty. The transaction was PERFECT!! ohsewpretty shipped the little otter SUPER fast, she was packaged well, she was quick and friendly in emails. I would not hesitate to do another transaction from ohsewpretty.

Thank you so VERY much again for adopting such a lovely little critter to me!!!

3. I purchase a chocopuki lily from ohsewpretty, she was lovely to trade with and i'm very pleased with the doll, exactly as described :treecookie

4. I bought a PKF Zoe from this seller.
      Item arrived in perfect condition, including all that she said she would include.

However, communicating with this seller was difficult. It seems she does not have much time to check her computer, so responses to FM (that's right, Flickr, because she doesn't come to DoA much) came after a couple of days. I did not receive the tracking number and actual sent date until I said I would open a dispute on Paypal.

The best way to contact this seller is either Flickr or her email.

5. I bought a Yellow Lati Basic Ruki from her, and the doll was properly and safely packaged. The description of the product was correct and honest, although there are some slight miscommunication, but she replies fast in Pms.

It was also nice of her to include a shoes, though the eyes she said was green but it was blue, but it was still cute and I love them... ^^

6. I had a wonderful transaction with "ohsewpretty". I bought a Lati yellow sheep Miel from her.She was friendly easy to communicate with and just nice to deal with.
      Communication was great and conducted via D.O.A.
      My package arrived well wrapped and she added a little gift as a kind gesture.
      It was a pleasure from start the finish :)
      Will be happy to deal with her in the future
      Sue ^__^

7. I boguth from ohsewpretty a pukifeeflora she send me a lovely doll and a very good conditions.

8. I bought a pink mohair wig from ohsewpretty.
      The wig arrived today well packaged. Thank you so much!

9. Purchased a Chocopuki from ohsewpretty. It was shipped the next day and was as described. Thank you very much!