1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for OkamiKodomo

Oct 12, 2011

1. Just traded my Resinsoul Fei + money for her DZ MSD girl body and I have to say this has got it was perfect. The transaction went smoothly and OkamiKodomo was prompt and delightful to work with. Definitely will recommend her for trading, buying or selling! Thanks!

2. OkamiKodomo participated in my recent LUTS group order. Great communication and quick payment. Thank you again!

3. OkamiKodomo did an Artist Choice face up with and blushed hands and feet on my Soom Roxen! Communication was wonderful, and got awesome preview pictures! My girl was packed very safely and returned in a timely manner! I am very happy with how my girl looks and I would recommend OkamiKodomo to anyone who wants a great face up!

4. Purchased items from my MP thread. Everything went super smooth, would work with again any day.

5. OkamiKodomo bought my DZ Brant body. It was a good transaction with clear communication and prompt payment. She also let me know when he arrived. I would happily do business with her again. :)

6. I sold CandyKittensEmporium Eyes to OkamiKodomo. It was a pleasant transaction with prompt payment and nice communication. Thank you so much!! :D

7. I commissioned OkamiKodomo for three face ups, each ones was spectacular. One was artist choice which she did an amazing job at the theme for my ante head. The other two were regular commissions and she captured their looks wonderfully. Wonderful communication, will definitely do business again.

8. A+++ transaction!

OkamiKodomo bought Impldoll Aimee Implbaby girl from me. It was instant payment and the communication was wonderful! Highly recommend and would love to do business again! THANK YOU!

9. Okami bought an SD from me. She paid exactly as she proposed and communication was super. It was a pleasure from start to finish. Thanks!

10. I bought some glass eyes from Okamikodomo and they were perfectly true to the photos in the sale thread. They were packed nicely and were shipped really quickly. I would highly recommend purchasing from this seller!! Thank you for the gorgeous eyes!

11. I commissioned OkamiKodomo for an artist choice face up, and provided her with color theme and told her about my character. The face up far exceeded my dreams for it. It is amazing! She sent pictures as she was working on it and kept in contact with me. Responses were prompt, and she was friendly and professional through the transaction. I highly recommend OkamiKodomo and look forward to working with her again.

12. I purchased a pair of eyes from OkamiKodomo. She was very sweet! and informative, messages were prompt and to the point. Shipping was very quick I honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience/transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from her again. Thank you again. :)!

13. I purchased a faceup for my Volks boy from OkamiKodomo . Her excellent communication and great pictures ensure that I will be a repeat customer. Thank you so much!

14. OkamiKodomo took part in my most recent For My Doll Wig GO, and was a great participant. I'd definitely welcome her back in a future order!

15. I bought a pair of glass eyes from OkamiKodomo. They got here very fast and were in perfect condition! I would not hesitate to buy from her again. :D

16. [h=2]OkamiKodomo bought a FL Feeple60 head from me, everything went very well with the transaction. Thank you very much for your business and I look forward to dealing with you again soon! :) [/h]

17. OkamiKodomo purchased a pair of Soom Coquina fantasy hooves from me and the transaction was flawless. She was incredible to work with, paid upfront, and was just overall a great person. I hope to work with her again :)

18. OkamiKodomo ​purchased a WithDoll Priscilla head from me. Paid quickly and had excellent communication. Also let me know when the head arrived safely. I would highly recommend them as a buyer. Thanks for a great transaction! :)

19. I did a partial trade with OkamiKodomo (money plus a custom clothing order) for my Withdoll Angela Dark Elf. She was a lovely person and a very hard worker. Her payments were just as promised and timely. She paid careful attention to the details of a fairly complex order. The clothing took a little long to make due to some unforseen circumstances, but OkamiKodomo was very good about picking up the pace again.
      She was great to work with and just such a sweet person! Thank you for your hard work! :D

20. I sold some Withdoll hands to OkamiKodomo and the transaction was perfect! Communication was quick and wonderful and everything went smoothly. I would gladly do business with them again :)