1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for OldMagician

May 24, 2008

1. My feedback thread, please post feedback, good or bad, if you have had any transaction with me.

2. Old Magician was in a GO that I organized. Communication was great and he payed quickly.
      Simply wonderful to do business with.

3. OldMagician bought my Soom Beryl and the transaction was very pleasant, he paid quickly and let me know when she arrived with him!
      thanks very much and enjoy your new girl :D

4. OldMagician bought Doll Factory SoGo from me and everything went very well. Great communication and prompt payment. Thank you for a great transaction, OldMagician. :)

5. I held a group order in February and OldMagician participated in it. He payed without any complications and was really nice to talk to. A great person to have in a order :)

6. I took part in a group order held by OldMagician in Marsh and he was very patient and calm to deal with though out the whole process. Can strongly recommend to deal with! :D

7. OldMagician bought an outfit from me, and it was soo great to deal with him. Very sweet and nice communication, he paid very quickly and sent me a message when he recieved the outfit. I wish every transaction could be as pleasant as it has been with oldMagician. I definitely and strongly recommend him. Thank you very muck OldMagician ! <3

8. OldMagician purchased a Soom outfit from me. Communication was great and payment was very fast! She was also kind enough to let me know when the item arrived!! Highly recommend!! ^__^

9. OM was in a G.O I held and he is a steady rock to deal with. Always fast and clear in all communications and payments! <3

10. I bought some eylashes from OM and he is such a nice guy. Great communication, tips and super fast shipping. Thx! :)

11. OM sold me his Soom Swallowtail outfit that I wanted so very badly. He is so patient and kind, and the outfit arrived in perfect shape. Thank you!

12. OldMagician bought 2 outfits from my shop, and she was wonderful! Her communication is very consistent and friendly, payment is super fast, and it was an overall very smooth transaction on my part. I definitely look forward to working with her again and highly recommend her to anyone! :D

Thank you so much again for everything--it's been a pleasure working with you! :aheartbea ^__^

13. OldMagician was in my split for Soom Galena's outfit and wig. He was an absolute pleasure to order with: prompt payment & comunication, very understanding about international shipping to him and we also had some great conversations while we waited :) I recommend him 100%!

Thanks!
      Nina

14. I participated in a GO to IH OldMagician organized. He was very easy to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to do more buisness with him.

15. OldMagician bought Galena wing from me ^^
      She is a very nice buyer, fast payment , let me know when items arrived and wonderful communication :D
      Highly recommended for OldMagicia ;)

16. OldMagician bought Galena wig from me (again) ^^
      Very nice to do wonderful transaction with him again :D
      Thank you very much ;)

17. OldMagician purchased a Domuya Elvina fullset from me. She provided excellent communication, quick payment and is a very courteous and understanding buyer. :)I wouldn't hesitate in entering another transaction with her again. Thank you so much!

18. OldMagician bought some clothes from me.And the transaction was very pleasant. She paid quickly and provided excellent communication.She is very kind and friendly.She took pictures for me when she got the clothes.^^I like those pictures and her girl!
      Thank you very much!!!!

19. OldMagician boughta costume from me ^ ^ very nice person ! She paid quickly and let me know when she got the costume, left me a feedback very soon. she is a really nice buyer !
      Thanks very much !

20. I bought some Marbles from OldMagician and the transaction was perfect. Very fast shipping from Sweden to the USA (Las Vegas) Very thoughtful person and I would do business with her again! Thanks OldMagician I will work on my Nightmare tto get these special eyes in the horse.