1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for OmiCat

Sep 28, 2007

1. I traded dolls with OmiCat. She let me know when she received my doll, and the dolls I received were very well packed and quickly shipped.

2. OmiCat was in my pupa paradise group order. Quick to pay, and as awesome online as in RL. Thanks again!

3. OmiCat was in my Angell-Studio group order and bought a Kana and an Andrea. She paid for the Kana outright on the day she said she would, and paid the Andrea off on 2-payment layaway. Again, her payments were exactly on time and she has been a delight to sell to ^____^ Would definitely sell to her again :aheartbea Thanks!! :D

4. Sold some clothes to OmiCat ^_^ She was very quick to pay and as always, it was a great transaction ^_^ Thanks again hun! :D

5. I took part in Omnicat's Luts GO. She had a real tough time with them but we got there in the end. She let me know what was happening all through, and was very polite. Great stuff!

6. I was in a Minimee Go for the Angel FFVII CC Minimee! OMG! So serious and hot for my character that I have in mind! Thank you soooooo much!

Oh and I would totally do business with her again! Thanks!

7. Traded with Omicat <3 great doll and thanks for the extras :D would def deal with her again ^_^

8. I traded my DZ Floy-2 for OmiCats DZ Ian.

SO incredibly happy with the trade~
      He came to me in such a great condition. Well taken care of.

It was such a pleasure to deal with OmiCat, she's a lovely person indeed.

Thank you ^ o ^

9. I took part in OmiCat's Angeal GO. She was professional and great to deal with throughout. The heads arrived yesterday, extremely well packaged, and I couldn't be happier! :thumbup

Thanks so much!! :aheartbea

10. OmiCat bought an LS dolly from me a while back, and I sadly enough forgot to leave feedback O.O

OmiCat was a wonderful and sweet person to work with! Highly recommended Buyer ^_^
      huggles and thanks for the fantastic transaction!

11. OmiCat was in my Fairyland Group Order and as always was wonderful in every way ^_^ Thanks so much :D

12. Omicat bought a WS Minimee body from me. She was fast with replies and payment. Overall, this was very smooth and pleasant transaction~! :D

13. Omicat is a SWEETHEART and completely was understanding of shipping delays and made prompt, fast payment. A++++++++ buyer!

14. OmiCat bought a wig from me and it was a silky smooth transaction, thank you! :D

15. I took part in Omi's Zack Fair Minimee Go. She ran the Go efficiently and kept everyone up to date frequently. Also I received the head less than 36 hours after it's arrival in the U.K I can highly recommend her and am pleased to be part of at least two other Go's she is currently running.

Thanks so much OmiCat.:fangirl:

16. POSITIVE: OmiCat joined a S&K Go I put together. She was a wonder to work with. Everything thing went smoothly. I would do business with her again. I'm glad to hear you are happy with the beautiful outfit :) Thanks OmiCat for joining the GO.

17. Omicat was in charge of the Zack Fair Minimee GO and did an absolutely wonderful job! Omicat was easy to contact and kept everyone informed from the beginning of the order all the way through to the end. I received my Zack Fair MNM head today in perfect condition. I cannot recommend Omicat any higher - Fast shipping, constant communication and order was placed in a very timely manner. OMICAT IS AN EXCELLENT GO LEADER! :thumbup

Omicat is definitely a :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar DOA GO leader!

18. I was part of OmiCat's Zack Fair minimee group order and she was a wonderful host! We were kept updated on everything and her comunication was excellent throughout. The heads were shipped out almost as soon as they arrived and mine arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. He's so awesome, I love him! Thank you so much for running the order. Highly recommended! I wouldn't hesitate to join another of OmiCat's Go's! <3

19. I joined a Minimee GO by OmiCat for Zack Fair. Excellent job! Good communication. Highly Recommended. :D

20. I was also in the Zack Fair MNM GO and OmiCat was wonderful to deal with! Excellent communication and fast shipping! I'm so happy to have a Zack of my own at last! :thumbup