1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for OmiCat

Sep 28, 2007

1. More positive feedback for Omicat's latest MNM GO. She ran the Sephy GO with her usual efficiency. She provided regular updates, was friendly and helpful and the heads were mailed out as soon as she received them.
      I cant praise her highly enough and I'm currently in 2 more of Final Fantasy MNM GOs that she is organising.

Thanks for all your hard work Omi :D

2. I was also a part of the lastest MNM GO by Omicat. I received the Sephiroth head that I ordered a few days ago but couldn't update because of the holidays. The head arrived in perfect condition and Omicat was very easy to work with, a very understanding and patient person. I can also say that I was honestly surprised at the speed in which the head arrived. Thank you!

3. I was in Omicat's Sephiroth GO and recieved my head yesterday - he arrived in perfect condition, and Omicat was very good about providing updates as required and being very understanding. :) I'd definitely do business with her again.

4. I took part in OmiCat's Sephiroth's minimee Go and she did a perfect job updating and he arrived fast and just as I wanted him to be.

Thanks so much! <3

5. I participated in OmiCat's Sephiroth MnM Order. A great GO Leader and thanks so much for running that one.

:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar For you!

6. I took part in Omi's recent Genesis GO and once again she proved to be an excellent GO leader. Despite some problems with the sculpt she completed the order efficiently and with her usual enthusiasm. I have now participated in 3 MNM GO's with Omicat and highly recommend her. Thanks :)

7. OmiCat ran the GO for a DIM Minimee Genesis Rhapsodos and I must say she did an "EXCELLENT" job! There were a lot of set backs and glitches but she held it all together and made sure that everyone knew what was going on. She kept us informed every step of the way...
      On a side note: Omi had to deal with a small flaw in all the Genesis heads. I think she was wonderful and even though we all wanted a different outcome, she did everything she possibly could to remedy the problem. After looking at my Genesis super carefully, the flaw did not seem that "HUGE" and is definitely fixable! ;)
      I would recommend OmiCat very highly to run any GO. She made sure everyone was informed, everything was done in a timely manner and all our heads were shipped out with care. I would "DEFINITELY" join any GO she was running again. :)

I give OmiCat :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar:goldstar for her leadership in this Genesis GO!

8. Thank you for running the Genesis order. It was a little hectic but thanks for doing so.

Much appreciated. ;)

9. Thank you so much for running the Genesis GO Omicat you did a wonderful job :)

10. OmiCat was on my SOOM split. She was wonderful to work with, paid quickly and great communication! Thank you~

11. Better late than never.

I was involved in OmiCat's minimee GO of Sephiroth. Considering that I haven't had any GO experience before this order I do not have any expectations to base it off of. However, I can say that in my personal opinion I felt she did a good job. Balancing two group orders and dealing with that many people is a feat in itself. For that, I commend her.

Thank you very much.

12. OmiCat lead a split for Soom Beyla, which I bought the open eyed head and cute hands. Really awesome, very responsive, would totally do business with again. :)

13. bought a head in Omicat's split for BYGG. nice communication, good pacage, thank you, Omicat! ^____^

14. I sold a pair of Bygg Wings and the cloak to OmiCat and she was wonderful to deal with! Communication was great and she paid quickly. I'd gladly do business with her again. Thank you! ^_^

15. Recently participated in a DiM MNM group order OmiCat hosted. I am completely satisfied with how she handled the entire process and would not hesitate to join another group order of hers if I have the chance to in the future ^_^

Thanks for all the trouble you went through hosting the Vincent MNM group order, OmiCat!!

16. I joined a group order run by OmiCat for a Vincent Valentine MnM head. Everything went very well and fairly as to the decision process for the mods required and the head came out very well! I would definitely participate again.

Thanks!

17. Just bought a Sephiroth MNM head from OmiCat. They very nice, understanding, and patient. Sephiroth came packaged very well. Good person to work with!

18. OmiCat bought a Volks boy from me. fast payments, excellent communication, sooo understanding and patient. such a nice person. thank you soooo much dearXD

19. Omicat bought my Iplehouse Tedros Lion tail. communication was wonderful an she let me know once it arrived safely. Thanks!

20. Had an awesome transaction with OmiCat. She purchased a Soom Heliot Head from me on a short layaway. Everything went really well I'd happily work with her again! :)