1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for OmiCat

Sep 28, 2007

1. OmiCat bought a Soom MD Chrom from me and she is an excellent buyer!!! Paid each time and on time for the layaway. Was great to deal with and very nice to me when I made a mistake and sent the doll to a different address than the one she wanted the doll sent to :sweat

I recommend her and urge you to sell to her with confidence. Thanks again!!!

2. I sold my Soom monthly doll to OmiCat and she was fantastic to deal with throughout. She paid up promptly and let me know as soon as the doll arrived.

Totally fab! :)

Thank you very much!^^

3. OmiCat took part in my happy camille GO, she paid fast and there was great communication! Recommended! Thank you :)

4. OmiCat purchased a doll from me with a long layaway. She sent every monthly payment in time and kept a very well communication with me. I was very pleasant to deal with her. Lovely buyer ^ ^

5. OmiCat bought a head from me. She's awesome to deal with! She was prompt in responses and payment, and it was overall a great transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Thank you! ^__^

6. I purchased a Soom MD Heliot outfit from Omicat. She gave me a more than fair price and had wonderful communication throughout the transaction. She's an A+ seller! I'd buy from her again! :)

7. I've bought a Vincent Minimee head from OmiCat. Had been a great transaction, good communication and everything else. Thank you.

8. I asked Omicat to make me a custom dread wig for my boy. She was professional and friendly at all times. Kept me updated with progress and was very helpful. The wig was sent packaged brilliantly and the wig itself, perfect isn't the word for it, its exactly what I wanted and I'm so so happy with it, it was worth every dollar spent. I highly recommend her to any one <3

9. I sold a Soom Glot and Glati to Omicat on a short layaway. Communication was frequent, Payment was prompt and on time and the whole transation went very smoothly.
      Would definately deal with again - A very good buyer!

10. OmiCat traded an Epidos outfit with me - the outfit arrived really quickly and I couldn't be happier. Thanks a lot!

11. Great seller! Very understanding and friendly, it was nice to have a deal with such a wonderful person.:D Thanks so much for my Glati! :aheartbea

12. I bought a Soom Epidos and a custom dread wig from OmiCat and both transactions were great! :D The wig she made me is exactly what I wanted and is really soft and beautiful quality. She had utmost patience with me during my layaway even though I had to extend it a little bit and the doll was in perfect condition. I will almost certainly have a transaction with her again in the future :) Thanks so much Omi! :aheartbea

13. I bought a SOOM Beyla from OmiCat two weeks ago. She was very nice to communicate and send the doll very fast with perfect packing. I'm sorry for delay to leave the feedback. She is a very good person to deal with. Highly commend~!

14. I bought two heads from OmiCat.The purchase was sent to me very quickly. All perfectly packaged. Impressions the most pleasant!

15. I bought Soom Coquina from OmiCat. She answered fast, nice to talk too. And she was really understanding about the payment. And she is trustworthy. Shipped fast too^^ Thank you for the doll. I love her. I Recomend!

16. I traded a Volks YoSD + cash with OmiCat for her Soom Amber. Communication was friendly but a bit slow as I believe she was having difficulty acquiring the relevant information I required.

OmiCat displayed good faith in sending the Amber out to me first while I held on to my half of the trade. The doll was shipped in a timely manner but I was not given the tracking number and thus was left quite inconvenienced as to the whereabouts of the shipment. I was not able to get the tracking number before the doll had arrived due to OmiCat being away.

The doll arrived well-packed and fully protected with no damage. The human parts were quite dirty possibly due to the bubblewrap in which they'd been kept but it was a negligible issue. The doll was described in the thread as having a little even yellowing but unknown as to whether it was sealant or resin based. After removing the sealant the doll was found to have some uneven yellowing on the left half of the body, so the sealant had aged evenly but the doll had not. It was visible to the naked eye but not readily apparent when photographed. Apart from this uneveness, the doll is in good condition.

OmiCat was prompt in notifying me that she had received my half of the trade after I had shipped it when she had returned from her trip.

17. OmiCat bought Soom Heliot from me. I'm very glad with transaction. Everything went perfect and I'm happy that my Heliot has a new home now ^^ OmiCat is highly recommended as responsible buyer!