1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Omichao -97% Possitive (27)-

Jun 2, 2006

1. Just thought I'd start up one of these for if I ever get around to opening shop again. If you've had any sort of transaction with me, please let others know about it here. I hope to see nothing but good things! ^_^

To make it easy for everyone, here's the detailed count so far:

Possitive: 26
      -Buyer: 5
      -Seller: 21

Negative: 0

Neutral: 1
      -Buyer: 0
      -Seller: 1

If I haven't also left feedback for you, please let me know and I'll be happy to do so ^_^

2. :D I bought my Kawainino Ando from Omichao! Wonderful trasaction and fast shipment!!!

3. Wonderful buyer! Kept to payment schedule with great communication. Thank you again :daisy

4. Omichao commissioned a shirt from me~ A really great buyer! ^___^

5. I bought an Elf Yder head from omichao and I just love it! Omichao's an excellent seller! :D

6. Was in a group order run by Omichao, good communication and perfect customer service!

7. Omichao modded the coolest set of clawed hands I've ever seen for my Sesshoumaru! :daisy I recommend Omi for good service and awesome work.

8. bought a dolly carrier and it arrived super fast and in excellent condition!!<3

9. Omichao was great! I sold my DK Hara to Omichao, absolutely wonderful to work with!

10. Really good group order organizer. :)

11. Omichao handled the Dream of Doll group order wonderfully, especially since I was having difficulty by being in Japan at the time of payment. A very responsible person and excellent at communication.

12. Was a member of her DoD Group Order and Omichao had great communication. I received the wig promptly and in great condition.

13. Bought Dolkot Hara from Omichao. He's a great communicator and easy to deal with. Shipping was handled quickly, payment terms were easy. Great transaction.

14. Omichao bought an SD10 body from me. Communication was great. I agreed to hold the body till September 1 and payment was made earlier than expected which is always a plus. I underquoted the shipping in error and Omichao graciously paid the difference. A+ buyer. A pleasure to do business with.

15. i bought a wig from her, and i have to say...... she is SUPER to deal with. i wish all of the sellers i've dealt with were as nice as her. she will do anything she can to make sure your item and comfort are her top priority. ^__^

16. omichao bought a pair of Normal skin CP boy hands from me. Really fast and easy payment and a very nice person to deal with. ^__^

17. I ordered my SD 10 from her and received it within a few days of my final payment! She's super friendly and very easy to do business with! She's good as gold!! ^.^

18. Super quick payment, very understanding. :) Please let me know when the wig arrives. *sigh* Hopefully it has, or it will in the next day or two.

19. Whoo, this is very, very late, and I apologize :(

Omichao sanded the demon-seams off of my Hound! Very quick turn-around time, and a very excellent job! Jae is so nice and smooth now ;)