1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for onegreyelephant

Mar 31, 2008

1. Just received my boy's modded arms back and they are absolutely perfect! |D

Communication was good, considering the circumstances on either side, and shipping was nice and prompt. But the best point is the amazing quality of work.

Would definitely deal with again, and recommend to friends!

2. I got onegreyelephant to do some work on my Sard's hooves and horns, and she is so talented. She did a fantastic job on everything, and I received them back in a good amount of time considering she is in Australia and I'm in the USA. I couldn't be more pleased, thanks again! :D

3. I paid fore a faceup/gore mod and elf ear mods from onegreyelephant for my luts kid delf bory-and I am extremely satisfied! great comunication, very pleasent transaction, and the mods and faceup are just amazing!

4. oh, and I will most definately be a returning customer!!!

5. Easy transaction, fast pay, good communication, prompt arrival notification. Couldn't ask for more, thanks!

6. I did a head/head trade with onegreyelephant and everything went perfectly =) Wonderful communication, the head arrived quickly.
      Thank you!

7. I did a trade for a head for my head O.o its a beautiful piece of art work!! i absolutely love it!! and pics don't do it justice!! <3333

it came fast, and wrapped wonderfully! Smooth transaction and trade!! I definately want to do business with her again!!

8. Commissioned a modded face and it turned out fantastic. Beautiful, jaw dropping work and flawless communications even across the globe. A true artist in every way.

Planning on having her mod some of my other dolls.

9. onegreyelephant bought a head from me, really a nice buyer~! Great transaction, my POSITIVE for you~! :)

10. i'm waaay overdue on feedback(my apologies onegrayelephant i thought i had taken care of this already); late last year/early this year i traded two heads for onegrayelephant's two wonderfully customized D.I.M heads.
      the transaction was flawless, with great communication, and safely shipped heads.

thank for another excellent transaction onegrayelephant!

m.a.

11. I recently completed a trade with onegreyelephant. Everything went smoothly and her communication was great! I highly recommend her. :chocoheart

12. I recently purchased a DollCatch Jade head from onegreyelephant! She was an amazing seller and kept wonderful communication. The head was packaged well and arrived safe and sound.

Thanks again! :D

13. I commissioned her for gore mods and she did them beautifully. <3 Very patient too since I know my instructions where vague at best half the time.

I would easily commission her again. <3

14. I sold a pair of acrylic eyes to onegreyelephant and everything went smoothly.
      She was very understanding for my not being able to immediately PM her back, the payment was quick and she let me know when the eyes arrived. Thanks again for this transaction, onegreyelephant ! :)

15. I sold a doll to onegreyelephant & she was a great buyer!

16. I commissioned a gore mod from onegreyelephant on a minimee head. The pictures hardly did it justice. I was amazed at how detailed it was in person. I absolutely love it! She kept up great communication and was very patient with my inibility to send to head in as quickly as I had hoped. I would definitely comission her again if something came into mind!

17. Bought a modded MnF ShuShu head from OneGreyElephant
      Great communication, quick replies, sent pics of the eyes I bought as well, and shipped promptly.
      Overall friendly and pleasant experience with no difficulties (very good for my first BJD related purchase ^^)
      Would reccomend to others for excellent service and quality goods.

18. I bought to MSD set dresses. They are so cute & the shipping was faster than I thought. Thank you for the items look forward to do business again in the future.

19. Gah! I can't believe I never left you any feedback! :o

I bought OGE's MnF SS Shiwoo mod head back in June. :)
      The transaction went great and she even worked out a great shipping rate for me! He arrived safe and sound (my mom checked him at the post office for any damage), and I couldn't be happier with him!

I'd definitely do business with OGE again. She's a great seller! :D

20. Did a trade with OneGreyElephant (My Pipos Bao for her two GOREgeous CP mod heads);
      She was a dream to deal with, fast shipping and quick to answer any questions I had!

I would definitely do business with her again, and would also recommend her to any buyer/seller!

Thanks again OGE!

CC and the boys