Feedback for onegreyelephant

Mar 31, 2008

1. onegreyelephant participated in my Go. Great transaction with prompt payment, thanks!

2. I traded with onegreyelephant for a custom head and the trade went smoothly.

3. I recently commissioned onegreyelephant for a gore mod to one of my dolls, and she was a friendly person to deal with, and did an absolutely amazing job on the mods! I am definitely going to commission her for more in the near future >w< I couldn't be happier!

4. I bought a modded Soom Rosette Sakura from onegreyelephant on layaway. She was very sweet, patient, and understanding, and kept communication well. Shipping was prompt and the head itself is absolutely exquisite, definitely a masterpiece in my collection! Thank you so very kindly, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again!

5. I am extremely honored to have received a beautiful unique work of art from ONEGREYELEPHANT! And as a trade at that! It's amazing and everything went smoothly! She also agreed to do a custom for me and I'm super excited! I hope to own more of her mods in the future!!

6. I recently commissioned onegreyelephant for some face-up/mod work and she was amazing! Top-notch quality, of course, but also she was very friendly, had good communication, shipped promptly and packed the doll well. I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a fantastic customizer who really works with her clients to realize their vision (even people in my case, who might have a vague idea of what that vision might be). If I am ever in need of more gore for my girls, I will be contacting onegreyelephant again!

7. I bought a custom DiM Leisha (robot mod) from onegreyelephant, and her work is simply stunning - beautifully executed with amazing attention to detail, so impressive! She was lovely to deal with - very quick to respond and friendly, and Leisha arrived safely packed and very quickly across the globe! Thanks all round and highly recommended! :)