1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for only.me

Sep 5, 2010

1. Hi everyone :lol:

Please leave a feedback if you've had a transaction with me.

2. only.me bought my soony she was prompt to speak with and with payment.
      all around awsomeness

3. only.me purchased a Dollmore blouse from me. Her payment was quick and her communication was excellent. She let me know when the item arrived and I would definitely work with her again. Great buyer!

4. only.me purchased shoes from me and everything went perfectly fine. Fast payment and very nice to deal with and she also inform me when she got the items too. Thank you so much... ^_^

5. Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction. only.me is reliable and made a prompt payment for the LittleFee Ante that was purchased from me. A very nice person to deal with. Highly recommended:-):)

6. Bought a Soony hybrid from only.me. Communication was WONDERFUL. It took her a while to ship once I made the payment but she explained why and was very honest with me. SO happy. The whole transaction was great.

Thank you SO much! ♥

7. only.me sold me a Littlefee body. Everything went perfect. Fast shippment, everything well packed, condition as said and a huge amount of gift. Wow! Thank you so much! Highly recommended.

8. I purchased an Ante faceplate and wigs from only.me and it was flawless!! I would do business with her again!! :)