1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for oobie doll

Nov 29, 2011

1. Shop link: http://www.oobiedoll.com/shop/

Hello all! I'm the owner of oobie doll and many people have been looking for this thread. Please leave a note on your buying or selling experiences with me.

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      * Would you order from this company again?

As always, have fun playing with your dollies!

2. I had a *wonderful* experience doing a layaway with Angie at Oobie Doll. I just received my Planet Doll Mini Riz today and she's *perfect*. Angie was a dream to work with, she answered all my questions quickly and I wouldn't hesitate to adopt another doll from her.

Because I couldn't find much on the store here, I checked with Planet Doll directly to ask if the store was a current dealer in good standing and they replied with an emphatic *yes*, so I felt very comfortable going ahead with the transaction.

She even included a little set of PJs for my Riz so she wouldn't have to hang out around my house nekkid while I gather clothes for her. :)

3. I ordered some wig making supplies and a pair or eyes from oobiedoll. The communication was superb, the items were very well and neatly packaged and I got a little freebie. I would and probably will order from her again. :-)

4. I bought a Planetdoll through Oobie and I was glad I went through a dealer.

5. I bought some eyes from Oobiedoll and exchanged some lovely emails with her. The eyes arrived today and are really nice especially for acrylics!

6. My first doll I ever got was from Oobiedoll, a Doll In Mind Arno. He arrived safely (I even got a tiny little freebie), was well packaged and the communication was wonderful. I would definitely recommend them.

I've recently re-discovered Oobie actually and just made a purchase there.

7. I will defiantly be doing more business with oobie doll. I received excellent customer service. My order arrived safely and well packaged. Thank you Angie, I'm sure you'll be hearing from me again soon :)

8. I just had a wonderful transaction with oobiedoll. The owner is really sweet and the shipping was very fast. I will definitely buy from here again :)

9. What did you order?
      Doll Chateau Ada in white skin!
      When did you order?
      A couple months ago I believe. Marchish.
      How was the communication?
      Perfect. Angie gave quick replies, was totally friendly and easy to talk to.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Went via paypal invoice, easy as pie.
      How long did it take to ship?
      It took a bit, but that was mostly the Adas making it to the US in the first place. Once they got here, my Ada got to me within a week I believe.
      Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      Nope! Ada came in her very padded DC bag and THAT was inside a big box with PLENTY of padding. I feel confident that there would've been no damage even if I dropped the whole thing off a building (not that I would).
      If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      No problems at all!
      Would you order from this company again?
      Absolutely! Wonderful customer service coupled with the fact that she carries Doll Chateau (whose ordering process confuses me) means I would happily order from Oobie Doll again!

Overall, everything was
      absolutely phenomenal! I initially inquired because Oobie Doll was the only place that seemed to have Adas. I asked how many she had in stock (I'm new to the hobby and at the time, very unfamiliar with what 'limited' meant) and mentioned that I knew she only had pink versus white but that I was still curious (despite having my heart set on white) and she said that if I had my heart set on a white Ada, she'd be happy to swap a pink one for the white she had ordered for herself!

In the end, I got the white Ada and Angie was super nice and awesome and included little socks for my Ada! With DC Ada being the first BJD I've bought, this going as smoothly as it did was amazing! I didn't expect to be able to get Ada let alone in the color I wanted.

10. * What did you order?
      Tiny Mohair wig for my realpuki
      * When did you order?
      12/24/13
      Great, I received a confirmation of my order with a link to keep track of it and a lovely note when I received my parcel.
      Super easy - paypal
      Not long at all!
      No, everything was lovely.
      No problems at all.
      Definitely! The wig seems to be of a lovely quality, I received my order surprisingly quickly and the communication was very friendly! Thank you Oobie doll, I am thrilled.

11. * What did you order? Doll Chateau Hilary
      * When did you order? Monday (May 19)
      * How was the communication? Great! I wanted to make sure she was still in stock before I ordered, and Angie replied quickly and was very friendly.
      * How easy was it to pay? Very easy. Used credit card through Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? She arrived on Friday (May 23), so not long at all!
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? No, the doll was packaged really well. Lots of bubble wrap and tissue to keep the doll box secure and protected inside the shipping box.
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely! I love browsing this site, and am pretty sure that I will be ordering from it in the future.

12. I order constantly from Oobie doll, they are amazing. Angie is so responsive. I will order till the end of time...
      What did you order? Doll Chateau Hilary
      * When did you order? At least once a month this year.
      * How was the communication? Perfect. No complaints
      * How easy was it to pay? Painless. If I have a shipping question, I ask for an invoice, and it comes quickly.
      * How long did it take to ship? Not long at all.
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? : no
      * Would you order again? : oh yes

13. * What did you order? Masterpiece polymer 14mm Thundercloud eyes.

* When did you order? June 14th

* How was the communication? I received email confirmations and such, the need to communicate and ask questions didn't occur.

* How easy was it to pay? Paypal, so simple and quick.

* How long did it take to ship? It shipped out on the 17th. At least, that's the day I decided to check my order status. No tracking for first class.

* Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nope, in fact there were extras. An adorable Oobiedoll sticky note pad, the first page was a personal thank you, and two doll-sized barrettes. You didn't have to do that, but thank you! <3

* If there were any problems with your order, how did the handle them? N/A

* Would you order from company again? Definitely. Really nice eyes and wigs in stock and shipped quickly.

14. What did you order?
      Doll Chateau Youth Body Y-01 (in stock) and a Doll Chateau Agnes head with faceup.
      When did you order?
      January 16th 2015
      How was the communication?
      Wonderful. Angie replied to emails very promptly and I felt more like the transaction was with a friend as opposed to a dealer.
      How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. Angie would send a paypal invoice every month. She would also adjust the invoice if I had extra to pay that month. :)
      How long did it take to ship?
      My doll shipped just a few days after I made my final payment.
      Were there any missing or broken items in your order?
      My shipper box was damaged in transit, and I thought for sure that the Doll Chateau box would be as well, but even the box was bubble wrapped and escaped harm. Angie even included a few goodies due to her not being able to ship my doll immediately after my final payment (she had to wait a day or two for more long shipper boxes).
      If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them?
      N/A
      Would you order from this company again?
      Yes! If I even want another DC doll or any other brand they carry, Oobie doll will be my preferred dealer!

15. * What did you order?
      Doll Chateau K-12 Body (in stock)

* When did you order?
      12/21/16

Excellent, Angie replied to emails very quickly!

Easy as pie, it took only a moment to pay.

6 days. would have been faster but y'know, Christmas

Nope, everything is accounted for.

N/A

Yes! Angie was very friendly and gave a great impression as a dealer.
      I was given a discount due to the circumstance of the order (splitting a DC Lance with someone who only wanted the head & I just wanted the body) & added some freebies to the box!

16. * What did you order?
      I ordered a DC Xaviera and event William doll
      * When did you order?
      Sept. 2016
      Excellent.
      Angie worked out payment plan, sent me an invoice and I used money orders to make payments on my layaway. So it was super easy.
      Not long at all. I got the notice that it had shipped out on Jan. 4 and it was waiting for me at the post office the next day.
      Nope. Everything was packed very securely.
      N/a.
      I've already placed another layaway with Oobie. ^_^

17. * What did you order?
      In stock DC Larry and DC Ada
      * When did you order?
      November 10th 2016
      Perfect! I emailed the day before I ordered asking some simple questions as this was my first bjd purchase. Response was kind quick, I got email notifications once my order was placed along with my shipping info as well.
      Super easy, I used PayPal.
      My dolls were delivered on November 26th, that is international shipping as I am in Canada!
      Nope!
      There were no problems, everything was perfect.
      Absolutely! I was able to get my paws on two legit discontinued event dolls and have a great expedience for my first bjd purchasing adventure. Everything was packaged securely and safely. I was so happy with everything.

18. Hello, I ordered my first bjd (DC Jakov) from Obbie Doll a while ago, I used standard 3 months layaway option, but she is actually very flexible with her layaway options, which is nice. I enjoyed communicating with her, she was kind and replied fast. At one point I wanted to make sure about some parts of my doll, so she got her from a shelf and took a photo to send me. I could wait calmly afterwards, I’m grateful for that. She sent my doll to me fast after I paid the last invoice, and she came home faster than I expected. I absolutely adore my awesome doll, and I’m really glad that because of thins service I was able to get this doll unused, long after the company stopped selling them.
      Thank you!:sumomo:

19. * What did you order?
      A pair of spider tights and dollheart spider heels.
      * When did you order?
      March 25
      It was great. We didn't really communicate much at all.
      It was good, they offered layaway, and it was completely painless.
      Less then 3 days once I sent final payment.
      Nope, everything was perfect, and the free gift was AMAZING :)
      No problems at all.
      Most certainly. I only placed such a small order to try them out, and I can't speak more highly of them. I would recommend them to anyone.

20. * What did you order? Masterpiece 14mm Teakwood acrylic eyes
      * When did you order? 1/17/20
      * How was the communication? N/A
      * How easy was it to pay? very, used PayPal
      * How long did it take to ship? not long at all, just arrived today (1/24/20)
      * Were there any missing or broken items in your order? Nope! the eyes were neatly packaged and sealed in a bubble mailer (not that acrylic breaks easy anyway)
      * If there were any problems with your order, how did the company handle them? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Absolutely