1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for oOnyaOo

Mar 13, 2010

1. Started a thread for oOnyaOo as she didn't have one :)

Bought some heads from oOnyaOo, she was helpful and polite.
      It was a great transaction and items were posted very quickly and well packaged.
      Everything arrived in perfect condition and as described and pictured.
      Thanks oOnyaOo, it was a pleasure.

2. Sold Nya a Delf If head. She paid fast and keep the communication the entire time of the transaction^^ She also let me know when she get the head. Thanks for this perfect transaction Nya!

3. I sold a t-shirt to oOnyaOo. Payment was fast and she was nice and understanding that I was ill so it took some time to get to the post office. Smooth transaction and I recommend her as a buyer! :D would do business again!

4. oOnyaOo brought some eyes from me, transaction went wonderfully, would do business with her again. ;)

5. oOnyaOo bought some clothes from me and the transaction was perfect. Great communication and fast payment! Thank you!

6. Sold oOnyaOo clothes, very smooth transaction! :D Thank you very much!

7. i had a really great wig commission with oOnyaOo <3
      was great with communication, payment and overall transaction
      i hope to work with u again in the future :)

8. bought some clothing from me, fast payment, no problems at all ^_^

9. oOnyaOo purchased some doll clothes from me- her communication was excellent & payment was fast- she also let me know when the items arrived, thanks so much for a great transaction :) !

10. oOnyaOo purchased 2 wigs from my shop - communication was excellent and even let me know when the wigs had arrived! A pleasure to do business with I would definatly recommend oOnyaOo to any buyer or seller!! :)

11. Just finished a smooth and pleasant transaction with this lovely lady.
      THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

12. oOnyaOo participated in my Soom MD Nor Split and everything went perfectly :D
      Great communication, fast payment and really good overall transaction :3
      Will gladly do business again :D