1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for opal, please.

Jan 18, 2007

1. i bought a unos sweater from Opal at a super bargain price, it arrived SUPER quick, & it is soooo lovely on my Unoa girl! Thank you so much!!!!!:D

2. I bought the Soom Mylo/Teschen bunny ears and tail from opal. Had been a perfect transaction. Very nice person, good communication and all arrived safe.

3. I bought 2 amazingly well-made sweaters for my MNF. The price was REALY low, but the quality top-notch! I got the better end of the deal, I think! Opal is very good at keeping in contact, and she was very fast with the shipping too. Thanks so much, Opal!

4. I bought a pair of 20mm eyeco eyes from Opal. they are gorgeous! And they totally make my boy. Opal kept contact and shipped quickly. Thanks again Opal!

5. Just finished a smooth and pleasant transaction with Opal.
      THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

6. I bought some clothes for my MSD sized boy and with Opal it was a fast and pleasant transaction! Arrived safe and sound and as listed. Would love to do business again, Thanks so much! :)

7. A bought a doll from Opal and she is just wonderfull. I would highly recommend Opal!!
      Thanks so much :)

8. I purchased a Littlefee Elf Shiwoo from Opal, and it was a wonderful easy transaction! She's always a joy to work with, and ever so kind! Thank you~

9. I bought 2 wigs from Opal and everything went just great. She was wonderful to work with and shipped out my wigs quickly and well packed. I would definitely buy from her again.

10. I just bought a wig from Opal on the marketplace. Really nice wig at a great price.
      She shipped it right out as soon as I paid and I had it 2 days later. An excellent deal all around. :)

11. I bought a pukifee Ante from Melody. Everything went great! Shipping was super fast and contact was kept the entire time. This was a wonderful experience! Hugs to the gang!

12. I just bought a wig from Opal. We had good contact, she kept me informed of every step in shipping and the wig arrived safely this morning.

Thank you very much for this perfect transaction! :fangirl:

13. I bought two pairs of eyes from Opal. The communication was great and the shipping was fast. Would definitely do business with again. :)

14. I bought a pair of eyes from opal and the transaction was perfect..fast shipping a+++++

15. I bought a pair of Eyeco eyes from Opal, very awesome transaction, shipping was super quick! I would love to do business with again! Thanks so much~

16. I traded Miss Opal my Soom teenie gem for a Lady Bee elf from peeks woods. The transaction went very well! Communication was fun simple. She shipped quickly and let me know when her side didn't arrive due to some post office delays and when the package arrived today! I would love to work with her again!
      Thanks again for the trade!!

17. Had a wonderful and VERY pleasant transaction with Opal. Bought a sweet little Multihead from her. She sent it fast, packed it well and provided all information fast, friendly and fun! I really enjoyed this transaction--THANKS!!!

18. Bought Opal's Mindulrae and she was agreeable to terms, packed her well and shipped her out quickly. Wonderful transaction. Thank you!
      Suan in WI
      "The great thing about getting older is that
      you don't lose all the other ages you've been." -Madeleine L'Engle

19. Got the cutest witchy outfit from Opal - just as nice as described & looks adorable on my Renee :D Great communication - sent out the package very quickly! I'd not hesitate to enter into another transaction w/Opal.

20. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I purchased a Soom Human Syen from Opal. Perfect transaction from start to finish! Fast shipping, and excellent communication. Very friendly person. Thank you so much - I recommend as a seller! A+

[​IMG]