1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for opal, please.

Jan 18, 2007

1. I traded with Opal and it was a lovely experience. She is so sweet and chatty, she posted quickly and responded to my messages. Just perfect! X

2. I purchased an Orientdoll Tae from Opal. I couldn't be more happy with him. The transaction went very well. Opal answered PMs quickly. Thanks very much.

3. opal purchased a doll from me on layaway - timely payments and great communication, thanks so much!

4. I have bought an LTF bisou from opal.
      Pleasant to deal with, the package came as described.
      Thank you so much !

5. I bought Littlefee Ante and she is adorable, Opal sent her fast and just as described, great communication. I would do business again!! thank you!!

6. Opal and I traded dolls, and it was a WONDERFUL transaction! :) She's super friendly, nice to chat with... and working out a trade was easy and fun. :) The doll she sent me is adorable... perfect in every way.... and she let me know when the doll I sent to her arrived safe and sound, as well. I would work with Opal (Melody) again in a HEARTBEAT! :aheartbea

Chris

7. I bought a LTF from Opal, it was the perfect transaction! she checked in to see if he had arrived, he came well packed, and she shipped the day after payment. Thank you!

8. I bought the most gorgeous DT Momo from her and she is a great seller.Very helpful and first class communication. I'd recommend her to anyone.

9. Super seller! Bought a gorgeous Minifee outfit from Opal and it was even better than described. She shipped super fast and packed well and was spot on with communication. Fantastic transaction:)

10. Opal is a dream to work with. I am a repeat customer and have nothing but good things to say. My most recent purchase was some Pukifee shoes and they came very quickly and are packed nicely. Thanks so much:)

11. I adopted the most adorable tan Tiny Delf Alice from Opal:D
      She came in her original box, and all her goodies; eyes, wig, little tiny sockies and shoes, and a darling little jumper. She even gave me a layaway option to pay for my "adoption fees"!
      Opal is SUPER nice, and easy to work with, and fun to chat with. She gave me a tracking# and estimated delivery date when Alice was on her way home. Alice arrived very beautifully packed and secure. She is in perfect shape. She looks brand new, so she was very well-cared for.
      Opal is awesome to buy from; I highly recommend her to anyone!

12. Bought a wig from Opal, super fast shipping, wig is in PERFECT condition. Thank you so much. I love it.

13. opal and I did a trade for some dolly clothes. I traded some YoSD and MSD clothing and shoes for her sold out Fairyland Pukifee outfit and teddy bear shoes. The trade was FLAWLESS! Shipped crazy quick and the items were in beautiful condition. Fantastic communication and an all around real pleasure to trade with. I would definitely trade with her again in the future!! Thank you, dear!

14. I purchased a Volks Yo-Tenshi Yuki from opal and I absolutely could not be more pleased with the transaction. <3 Prompt and friendly communication, quick and safe shipping, and a great price for a wonderful doll in even-better-than-described condition. Highly recommended seller! Thank you, opal! ^_^

15. purchased a pair of Yosd wings from Opal. They were exactly as described, in perfect condition. they arrived very quickly and were packed extremely well. would definitely do business again, and highly recommend! Thank you for such a smooth and pleasant transaction :)

16. i bought some wings from opal, she was great to work with! she shipped promptly according to what we agreed upon and the wings arrived as described and packaged very safely. :) i'd happily work with her again. thank you! <3

17. I purchased a doll from opal and it was a very pleasant, smooth transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her at anytime! Thank you!

18. I bought a bluefairy tinyfairy olive from her! Packaged well and great communication. Thank you so much

19. Opal purchased my Soom Sov. Excellent transaction. Would recommend.

20. Omg. I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful this doll trade has been! Opal has been a dream to work with and I got a great doll and new friend in the trade. She's sweet and honest and kept me up to date with all the details and I highly recommend her! A++++++