1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ophelia

Jul 15, 2009

1. I had another excellent transaction with ophelia. Great items, quick shipping and just a joy to buy from. Thank you!

2. Recently purchased an Ajumapama top from Ophelia. Shipped quickly and arrived in great condition! Thank you! :)

3. I purchased a bunch of wigs from Ophelia. Not only were the prices stellar, she shipped quickly too! Thanks so very much, I hope to do business again soon!

DMM :kitty2

4. I bought some MSD clothes from ophelia~
      Great transaction~! Great communication and shipped everything super fast (with like...ninja speed >.>...<.<)
      Would definitely do business with again~
      Thanks so much~! ^ O ^ <3

5. Great seller!

I bought a ton of stuff and everything turned out so great! <3 better than i expected since they were secondhand items : D

They also arrived fast!

6. I had a Marvelous transaction with ophelia, I bought 2 pairs of delightful eyes and a awesome wig.
      She shipped them fast, answered pm's quickly.
      I highly Recommend to all that buy and sell.
      :chibi Thank you :chibi

7. I bought clothes from Ophelia and the transaction was great! Friendly communication and fast shipping.
      Clothes were in pristine condition, and the prices were low! A really good bargain!

Ophelia is a great and honest seller to deal with and I highly recommend her :)

thanks a bunch ;)

8. I purchased some doll furniture from Ophelia and there were no complications with the transaction at all. I would buy from her again.

9. Had a wonderful transaction! The clothing purchased was Better than described! A pleasure to work with! Thanks!

10. I bought some lil props from ophelia, everythig arrived safe and well packed, and she shipped very quickly. Very happy to do business with her again!

11. I bought a MSD sized guitar from Ophelia and the transaction was wonderful. Not only was the price great but she also shipped quickly, it arrived safely and it was in just as described. I loved the little extra she included with it too. ^^ I would definitely deal with her again.

12. 10/10
      I got a MSD set and a singing birdcage, its wonderful. Very quick on the contact and prompt delivery.

13. I bought one msd pink chair from here and as a bonus got a white one too! great seller all the way around! will keep an eye out for sale threads by her

14. I bought eyes from ophelia. They were shipped fast and packaged well. Great transaction! ^____^

15. I have recently purchased a number of MSD-sized items from ophelia, including an adorable tea set and a Cherry Doll costume for boy. I enjoyed both the communication and our transaction, both were fast and pleasant. Items I've received are wonderful quality for a great price. Thank you very much!

16. I sold Ophelia a pair of NS MSD Camellia Dynasty hands. Perfect transaction with all the things I like: good communication, fast payment, and confirmation of arrival. :) Thanks!

17. I did a restringing and sueding for ophelia. She knew exactly what she wanted and was prompt with communication and payment. She was always unfailingly polite and patient. I really enjoyed working with her and would love to do so again.

18. I'm a tiny bit behind in leaving this, but not too long ago I painted a faceup for ophelia's DoC Twing-Key. An absolute pleasure to deal with! I'd definitely do business with her again.

19. I sold a head to ophelia and she was the perfect customer--direct, prompt and communicative. A pleasure to do business with.

20. ophelia commissioned me to restring her AoD mini. Her communication was clear and concise, and quick. She let me know when she had shipped the doll so I knew when to expect her, her payment was prompt, and she was quick to let me know when she had safely received the doll back home again. And she left me feedback quickly as well. :)

Thanks so much for a great transaction ophelia!