1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for OppU

May 9, 2011

1. I have a Nyx eye trade with Oppu sung. She provide me with a lot of eye detail that she offer for trade. Package was arrived fast safe and sound. Would love to make transaction with her again. 😘thanks ka

2. Another transaction with OppU. This time I bought a few volks outfit from her. The shipped was fast and arrived safely and sound. The package was well pack and organize promptly. Thank you so much :)!

3. I purchased a wig from OppU. She was very prompt to reply to my PMs and let me know that she was going on holiday so if I was able to pay the evening she would make sure to get it out before leaving. The wig arrived fairly quick considering the extended holiday in her country and was in great shape. Thanks for a great transaction! :)

4. OppU sold me a paif or Enchanted Doll eyes.
      The transaction was excellent - OppU shipped out very quickly, and answered my questions prior to my purchase.

Thank you very much! :)

5. I participated in a FCS split that OppU was carrying because I needed an FCS wig . She has been so sweet and wonderful to work with from the very beginning ^^. So polite and so nice in every message she sent to me and so fast answering me back. Kept me informed about everything all the time and when she got the doll sent me the wig very well packed and carefully protected in an split of an eye ^^.

I have no doubt at all that I would love to deal with her in future if she allows me to do so.

Thank you so much sweetie !!

6. I entered in a split for Volks FCS eyes run by OppU

OppU is an extreme professional. She has been very friendly and so kind in all our communication.

Her communication is very fast and she left me feedback as soon as she shipped off the eyes, which was very kind of her (I feel awkward when I have to ask for feedback..!)

She updated me with any news she had regarding the order, and never once did I feel like I was left out in the blue. I always knew what was happening.

She shipped my items very quick and packaged it really good and firm - everything arrived perfect !

I would definitely deal with OppU again and highly recommend her as a split leader and as a seller. Completely trustworthy and so easy to get along with

Congratulations on your beautiful Ren and thank you so much for this super easy and delightful transaction !

7. I purchased a Crobidoll Yuha head from OppU and it was a fantastic transaction! She was very fast to communicate, gracious, kind and SUPER fast to ship! The head arrived exceptionally well packed and protected and was exactly as the pictures had shown (maybe even MORE gorgeous. ;) ). I would recommend her as a seller to anyone, don't hesitate to do business with her if you have the chance!

8. I sold a Volks DWC01 head to OppU, she reply the message very fast and paid the payment fast too, good communication and very polite, I am really happy to deal with her and recommend her as a very good buyer! Thank you very much!

9. I sold a wig to OppU. Lovely buyer to work with. Good communication, quick payment and they let me know when the wig arrived. Recommended buyer! Thanks so much!

10. Oppu bought a outfit from me. She make a fast payment, Everything went so smoothly, recommended! :)

11. I bought a pair of NYX eyes from Oppu and they were perfect. Packed well, and arrived promptly. Thank you!

12. I purchased a Yo-SD going out set from her and there was quick communication! I received the set today and it was in perfect condition! I would definitely buy from her again!

13. I bought 18mm vings and they were shipped quickly and in excellent condition. Thank you!

14. I sold Oppu a Volks SD17 body. She had good communication, paid right away and let me know that she received the body asap. She also traded me an outfit as part of the deal and she shipped it incredibly quickly and the outfit arrived in perfect condition. I would do business with her again.

15. I sold a pair of SD17 hands to OppU and it was a perfect transaction. Thank you!

16. OppU bought a body from me with layaway, and she paid all the payments on time =)
      Perfect transaction, will definitely willing to deal with her again.
      Thank you!

17. I purchased a dress from OppU and it arrived in a timely fashion. The contents were carefully packed. OppU was patient enough to wait until the day I could pay. Thanks. :D

18. I sold OppU a Volks SD16 body and the transaction couldn't have gone any better. Great communication, patience, understanding & lightening quick payment:).... :thumbup:thumbup for this awesome transaction.
      ~Anthony

19. Purchased a WolfClans Holster set from OppU a short while back. My first purchase in the Marketplace, she walked me through how to purchase, sent it out immediately and gave me a tracking number. It arrived shortly thereafter in perfect condifion. I am very pleased with the holster and. Glad I got the courage up to make my first Marketplace purchase, which she made go very smoothly. Thanks again! :thumbup:D

20. I traded an outfit with oppu and she was great at communication, had fast shipping! Super happy with the goods (: