1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Orangediscord

May 22, 2007

1. I've purchased some wigs for my kid's kids :) Great transaction, very prompt! Would buy again!

2. Purchased a dress & the transaction went smoothly. Very nice & honest seller. As a note, seller pointed out there was a smoker in the home. My item did not smell of smoke.

3. I have traded a SOOM wig for Orangediscord's Everpurple eyes.

She's been lovely and friendly.
      The trade went smoothly with no trouble whatsoever.

I'd be happy to do business with Orangediscord once again in the future! :aheartbea

4. Purchased an outfit from orangediscord and I couldn't be happier! She was quick and polite in communication and prompt on shipping. Everything arrived in great quality and I would definitely purchase from again. Thank you so much!!

5. I bought an outfit from orangediscord and had no problems. A little delay in sending but once it was shipped it arrived in a timely manner and in good condition. Thanks!

6. I did a trade with Orangediscord and transaction was perfect! Communication was quick and friendly, and item arrived right on time. Thank you so much!

7. I bought a DIM Tom hiddleston head from orangediscod and it went soothly....Thanks

8. I bought some pants from orangediscord, she gave great communication, they arrived quickly after she said they were mailed. Mailer safely and in great shape, good quality as described, and perfect for what I needed. Highly recommended seller!

9. Bought some SD clothes and wigs from orangediscord, it was excellent transaction. She's great seller, always replies quickly, takes much care about shipping options and safely package, added nice gift with purchase. I'm happy with this deal^^
      Thanks so much!

10. orangediscord participated in my most recent Mako Eyes GO and can say she was just a delight to deal with. She was prompt in posting payment and was friendly throughout our correspondence. I would totes deal with her again and would deffo recommend. Thanks again, dear!!:D

11. I bought an Elfdoll Sian head from Orangediscord. She let me do a layaway which i greatly appreciated. The shipping took a little longer than expected but she made up for it with a free gift. She was always polite and very nice through the whole transaction. I would buy from them again :) :cake:

12. I bought a supercute 花Zero wig from Orangediscord. This style sold out months ago from the producer, but thanks to her description, photos, and kind disposition, we had a pleasant transaction! I'm very happy with its condition - it is as shown in sales photos - and looks good on my doll, yay! Orangediscord kept up communication and was very sweet. Thank you very much, and I hope we'll meet again! ^_^

13. My 2nd transaction with Orangediscord and just like the first, everything went smoothly!Perfect communication throughout and prompt payment was received. Thanks again!

14. I did a Dollheart Fukubukuro swap with orangediscord and found her extremely easy to work with, a pleasure all the way around! She shipped quickly and the items she swapped with me were perfect! I would not hesitate to work with her again, either swapping with, buying from or selling to!

15. Orangediscord participated in my Makoeyes group order. She was great with communication, paid in a timely fashion, and let me know when the eyes arrived safely. :)

16. I did a trade with Orangediscord recently.
      One custom Game of Thrones themed flower crown for an MSD/YOSD dress.

There was a shipping mishap, but they were very sweet and when resending they included an extra dress set for me. ^_^ Thank you so much! Would deal with again~ :aheartbea

17. Excellent transaction with Orangediscord who purchased an Aileendoll Camellia from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. A perfect buyer. Thank you!

18. I bought some YOSD clothes from Orangediscord. They were a very friendly and accommodating seller, sending me extra photos and information when requested. Great seller :)

19. Purchased and item from Orangediscord shipping was fast and communication great. Thank you.

20. POSITIVE

I purchased a lovely SD Volks School boy set from orangediscord. She maintained good communication and shipped in a timely manner. Trusted seller. Thank you again. :daisy