1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Orangediscord

May 22, 2007

1. I sold a Soom Silky to orangediscord and had a wonderful transaction. Prompt payments, very communicative, and let me know when her item arrived safely. She's also very friendly and easy to work with. Would deal with her again.

2. I traded a Volks yosd flying squirrel outfit to orangediscord for a yosd dress, eyes, and a wig and it was a great trade/transaction.

3. Great buyer with fast payment and good communication,thank you!

4. Orangediscord bought a pair of Soom alk/yrie birdie wings from me. Communication was fast and payment was too and she let me know when they arrived. I would definitely do business with them again. Thanks again! :)

5. Bought a volks yosd outfit. Arrived neatly packed and in amazing condition.

[​IMG]

Thank you so much! Would recommend!

Sent from phone using Tapatalk

6. I bought an Aileen Doll Camellia head from Orangediscord. The transaction went very well! They were good with communication and shipped quickly. The head arrived in perfect condition! :)

7. So I was just existing, just minding my own business, when I get this very pleasant PM from orangediscord with an opportunity to purchase some Leeke Goral horns! She remembered when I had reached out for a pair she had a while back and took the extra step to reach out to me directly with an opportunity to purchase them! So amazing! So, I wanted them and the transaction was flawless :D Shipping was quick! And the communication, out of this world!

8. I bought Volks x h.Naoto SD jeans from Orangediscord and it was a great transaction. She responded timely to pms, send out the package when she said she would, and it was packaged well. The jeans are just as advertised and look great om my boy! I would not hesitate to do business with Orangediscord again.

9. Orangediscord and I traded some SD DollHeart clothes. She was very friendly, had good communication, and shipped quickly. I would participate in a trade/swap with orangediscord again ^^

10. Traded some Dollheart clothes with Orangediscord. Wonderful transaction the entire way through and would happily do more transactions with her in the future.

11. I purchased some Dollheart clothes from orangediscord and the transaction could not have been smoother. She was very gracious and patient and utterly wonderful to do business with.

12. I recently participated in a Dollheart Fukubukuro trade with orangediscord and am perfectly happy with how everything went!

Quick PMs, quick to post, and items that are in perfect condition.

I'd happily recommend dealing with her, and wouldn't hesitate to do so again myself! :)

13. Engaged in a Dollheart Fukubukaro swap with orange discord. She was great to work with; quick to reply to questions and to ship items once we had worked out a trade. I'd be happy to trade with her again next year!

14. I finished a trade with Orangediscord and transaction was great! She was very flexible and accommodating. Communication was great, and items were sent as promised. I would definitely trade with again :D Thanks so much!

15. I traded a handmade outfit for a lot of wonderful doll items/accessories with Orangediscord. She was always pleasant and very nice to work with. She answered PMs super fast and was very kind and understanding throughout the entire transaction.

16. I purchased some clothes from orangediscord recently. Communication was good, they were well-packed, and prices were reasonable.

17. I recently bought a soom teenie gem from orange discord and the transaction went very smoothly. She was quick to reply to me and always kept me updated with the status of my purchase. Package arrived quickly and well protected, I would definitely do business with her again~!!

18. I bought a tiny resin cat from orangediscord. Communications were great and the cat arrived in perfect condition. Thank you :).

19. I purchased a Dollheart wig from Orangediscord and it was a great transaction! Communication was always friendly and the wig arrived in wonderful condition, just as described. I would be very happy to do business again in the future! Thank you! :aheartbea

20. An absolute pleasure to work with! She was really sweet dealing with all my questions. Bought a dress from her, prompt shipping after payment. The dress was in mint condition, would love to buy from her again! :love