1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for orangepico

Apr 22, 2008

1. please leave your feedback. thanks!

2. Orangepico really went out of her way to help me buy a Volks Maki from the Korean dollmarket and worked as a middlehand for buying the doll. She kept me promptly updated with information trough the whole transaction and answered all my questions patiently.

She's just lovely to deal with and very reliable. Thank you so much for helping me with finding Maki! :love

3. It was a pleasure to purchase a Volks doll head from orangepico.

Excellent communication and fast shipping.

I would definitely do business with orangepico again.

Appreciatively,

passionasfashion

4. I bought a Kohya from Orangepico a little while ago, and she was great to deal with. Her communication was great, she shipped him really fast, and he was exactly as pictured in her sales thread. I would definately buy from her again ^_^

Thanks again! <3

5. I had brought a Dolls-head from Orangepico, Shipping was quick and communication was great.

Thank you very much helping me bring home my dream-doll. :)

6. I just bought a wonderful Volks SDC Ryu from Orangpico and he arrived well packed and in perfect condition. The shipping was nice and fast and communication was EXCELLENT during the entire transaction. Everything went perfect and I am so grateful I bought him from such a nice person!:) I would definitely purchase from her again in the future!

7. I bought a doll body from Orangepico. Everything went very smoothly, great price, friendly service, and really fast shipping! :) :)

Thanks Orangepico!!

8. I bought a Tae body from Orangepico. She's very nice and shipping is so fast!

A+++

9. orangepico sold a bianka head to me, she was very nice to do so (it was originally sold as a full doll), very polite, and the head was shipped the most carefully and tenderly of any head I ever received!! and she's beautiful! thank you!

10. Orangepico sell my Volks Suwarikko body. All perfect, friedly communication, quickly shipping. :love
      Thank You very very much:daisy:daisy:daisy

11. I bought hina ichigo from orangepico. She's very nice and lovely and shipped super super fast! Thank you very much. ^____^

12. Bought a doll head from orangepico,.Communication was super fast, and she shipped immediately!I would definitely to buy from her again! Thank you!!

13. I bought Volks Lavender Dress Set form orangepico.
      The communication was great and always very fast.
      The package arrived very quickly and outfit was in good condition.
      Thank you so much again.

14. I bought a Alice in Labyrinth Chloe head from OrangePico, and the transaction was lovely from start to finish.
      She shipped the head asap, and it arrived to me very fast. Also, she let me know the tracking number right away after she shipped, and she had packed the head very carefully and well!

Thank you for the lovely transaction! I hope top deal with you more in the future <3

15. I bought a volks Olivia head from orangepico ^_^.She was really patient and helpful,answered all my request with a friendly attitude :D
      the shipment was fast,she had it sent on the day right after I paid her ^_^.It's just because of the festive jam which made the whole process slow^^; The only thing I had about is the headplate,I wasn't informed that the headplate on the back of the head has fallen off that she needs a tape to hold it back.Other than this,the doll is perfect,she wrapped it in really really thick layers of bubble wrap :D
      The transaction was really good and enjoyable ^_^

16. I bought a Volks outfit from orangepico and it arrived SUPER fast and in perfect condition. I would love to buy from her again! :)

17. I purchased a Volks SWD Shool A head from orangepico. The transaction was wonderfully fast and the communication was great. I would buy from her again anytime.

18. I bought Volks SD16 body from orangepico. It was a great transaction, so I can recommend her definitely. Thank you so much!

19. I bought Volks Pearl head form orangepico. The communication was great and always very fast and package arrived very quickly. Thank you so much.

20. I sold a Cyndy head to orangepico. She's very nice, the communication was great and paid very past.
      Thank you very much Pico, it was a pleasure :D