1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Orangey34

Oct 4, 2008

1. I am starting feedback for Orangey34!

I bought a Peak's Wood body from her! It arrived and was packed safely and for a wonderful price. Transaction was easy. She is very great to work with.

Would do business with her again.

Thanks!

2. I sold my Blue Fairy May to Orangey, and things went smoothly. She paid in a timely fashion and was very easy to work with. I would work with her again.

3. I purchased a Peakswood doll head from Orangey34, and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition! I wouldn't hesistate to buy from her again!

4. Sold a wig to Orangey34, paid super fast! Reliable buyer!

5. Tiny Fairy Girl Body arrived quickly and safely! :D THANK YOU! A+++++!

6. Thank you guys very much for leaving feedback! It's great all these things arrived safely and to your satisfaction XD

7. Bought a BF May head from Orangey34-- she was packed very well and arrived quickly! Thank you again!!

8. I bought an outfit from Orangey34. It was missing one little part, but the communication was great and otherwise exactly as described. Thanks!

9. Orangey34 bought a Unoa Light Azurite from me. Communication and overall transaction was amazing and Orangey34 was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank so much!

10. I bought a Unoa faceplate from Orangey34 and the whole experience couldn't go better--she was understanding, and above helpful and the communication was such a pleasure! Thank you so much! <3

11. I bought a unoa body from Orangey34. She was really, really pleasant to work with! The unoa was shipped out quickly after I payed and was safely packed. The doll was in great condition when I received it! I definitely recommend her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. I just purchased an Unoa eye mech from Orangey34. She is quick with communications and shipping. Thank you so much for the smooth transaction!

13. I bought a pair of unoa hands from Orangey34. She was very communicative and shipped the item quickly.
      Thank you!

14. Orangey sold me some Unoa Eyes and wig! Exactly what I was looking for and was quick and easy transaction! Thank you so much!