1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Oresama

Apr 6, 2008

1. I did a mod and a faceup for Oresama on her DOD Yen. She was very easy to work with, always in communication, prompt payment. Overall pleasure to work with :aheartbea

2. Oresama commmissioned me to do face up for her boy. She is easy to deal with. Fast reply and the communication was great.
      There was a problem which cause by me but she is patience and very kind so the problem was solved eventually.

Thank you for everything, Oresama

3. Oresama commissioned me for her LUTS Honey-delf Taffy new face-up and she's one of the most wonderful person I've ever deal with.
      Fast and polite communication with super smooth transaction and a great patience!

Highly recommend Oresama!
      Many thanks!

4. good buyer, fast payment, good communication ^^ ! thank you very much Oresama !
      Aishi'

5. Oresama bought a head from me on layaway. She was on time with her payments and kept good communication throughout the transaction, not to mention she's a very pleasant person to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again. ^^

Thanks so much!!

6. XD bought souldoll paris head from her. we had a really good communication ... haha since im kinda newb in making payments lol she's really someone nice to talk too ^^
      and she's fast it only took a day for the lovely head to arrive =D

thank you soo much ~<3

7. I purchased a Luts Regen head from her. The head arrived in great condition with some sweets in the package :) I would definitive buy from her again!

[​IMG]

8. I bought a Volks Yosd from Oresama and she arrived today. She is lovely, just as I expected she would be and I'm very happy with her. Oresama was very friendly and pleasant to deal with, she sent the doll very quickly and packaged her well and included some extras.
      Thanks very much Oresama.
      Hugs
      Sharon in Spain x

9. I bought a Volks F-35 doll from Oresame. She was very very friendly and a pleasure to deal with!! She packed the doll very very well and accepted to ship her unstrung to reduce de shipping cost for me =) She shipped her in a very pretty box and wrote which side each piece were going to. I am delighted with this transaction and I highly recommend Ky to everyone!!!!!