1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for orphansparrow

Jun 18, 2008

1. orphansparrow participated in my Wigwing GO. It was nice having you in my group order, your fast payment and communication made things easier for me to handle ^.^
      Thanks!
      ~Sarah

2. Just received a lovely SD13 sweater from orphansparrow, and the whole transaction was great - thank you!

3. orphansparrow participated in my Luts GO. It was a super easy and smooth transaction. Thank you again:D

4. By almost uncanny coincidence, I opened a sales thread by orphansparrow about five minutes after finding a wig I wanted on the Luts site (but not really wanting to pay overseas shipping...). She had the EXACT wig I had been looking at, and sold it to me a day later.

I seem to have only blinked and it's here; and it's hard to argue with that!

Wonderful seller :)

5. POSITIVE: orphansparrow bought a wig from me. Everything was quick: communication and payment. Super buyer! Would do business again, thank you!

6. She bought a pink MSD nightie from me <3 Great communication and fast payment. I would definitely sell to her again :)

7. orphansparrow has bought two MSD outfit with me, the transaction is smooth and she let me know when the items arrived. Would love to do business with gain~

8. Positive feedback to orphansparrow. She bought to me a old F-12 head. Great communication and serious person. A pleasure to deal with :)

9. Had a great transaction with orphansparrow! Bought a pair of pink MSD lolita shoes, they came to me perfect with super fast shipping! <3

Thanks! :D

10. I purchased a pair of eyes from orphansparrow. They were in perfect condition, were packaged very well, and arrived very quickly.
      Thanks!
      :)

11. I bought a pair of Mystic eyes from orphansparrow and the transaction was super quick and smooth! Communication was great, she shipped right away, and the eyes arrived quickly and just as described. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again, thank you!

12. I bought a DZ body from orphansparrow and all about the transaction was great; communication very kind, super-fast shipping and the package was packed really carefully. I'd definitely deal with her again. :aheartbea

13. Orphan Sparrow recently purchased an SD sized girl outfit from me!
      She paid promptly and let me know of the item's safe arrival!

Thank you!
      Raven

14. Sold some items to orphansparrow, communication was quick and polite, I would love to sell to her again. Thank you.

15. orphansparrow participated in my leekeworld GO. Super friendly to deal with and quick payments. Thank you again.

16. orphansparrow took part in my volks go. it was a perfect transaction with fast payment and great communication! thanks!

17. I ran a luts GO with orphansparrow as one of the participants. They paid super quick, was great with communication, and I highly recommend them to anyone

18. Orphansparrow bought a Dollzone WS Floy from me. The transaction was smooth, pleasant, and she had great communication. Thank you again.

19. Bought some shoes from Cara and it was a flawless transaction. She was prompt in her communication, friendly and shipped when she said she would. I would gladly buy from her again.

20. orphansparrow bought a pair of oldskin SD hands from me. She's wonderful to deal with - she paid promptly, and let me know when they arrived as promptly. Througout the transaction she was lovely to deal with.
      Highly recommended!