1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for orphansparrow

Jun 18, 2008

1. I bought a pair of gorgeous blue glass eyes from orphansparrow. Shipping was timely and the eyes arrived safely. ^-^ She was very sweet.

Thank you very much!

2. I bought a Luts Lu-Wen head from Orphansparrow and it was a great transaction; he arrived nicely packaged and in perfect condition~! Would be happy to purchase again!

3. Just purchased a 60cm White Skin DZ body from orphansparrow. Communication was great, and the boy was packed and shipped quickly. I would definitely recommend her for future transactions.

4. I bought a wig from orphansparrow *u* It was shipped out very fast and the communication was perfect~ I should probably also mention she gave me a small refund for a small mistake in shipping price~ The wig is lovely and I'd be happy to buy from her any time~ Thank you very much :)

5. orphansparrow bought a wig from me. Communication was great, she paid super fast, and let me know when it arrived. She's absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thank you for a perfect transaction! <3

6. orphansparrow sold me a SD wig and she was very friendly, shipped it very fast and it was over all a very pleasant transaction. I would definitely deal with her again. :)

7. Got the cutest SD shoes from orphansparrow today! She was great to deal with, shipped them well-packaged & fast. All around a very satisfactory transaction & I definitely would deal w/her again :D

8. orphansparrow joined my Leeke GO. A+ I recommend her!

[​IMG]

9. Orphansparrow joined my Leeke GO recently, and I couldn't ask for a better participant! She paid quickly, kept in communication, and had a wonderful attitude throughout! I would definitely recommend her for other GO's and wouldn't hesitate to let her in on another one of mine! Thanks again! :)

10. I just purchased a Delf Winking Ari from OrphanSparrow, and the transaction went wonderfully. She also did a faceup on the head for me. Communication was excellent, and I would buy from her again in a heartbeat!

11. I bought a pair of stockings from orphansparrow & dealing with her was wonderful. She was very friendly & helpful & I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.

Thanks! :)

12. Orphansparrow and I did a trade/purchase deal on some items we both had for sale on the MP and she was wonderful to work with and got my items out fast. The doll clothing is in nearly new condition and I'm (and my doll) are thrilled with them. Thanks!

13. I purchased two SD shirts from Orphansparrow, and it was a great transaction! Communication was prompt, shipping was fast, and she is very pleasant. The shirts are great quality too, super pleased with the transation!

14. I bought a wig from orphansparrow and the entire transaction was fantastic! Fast shipping, great communication, and gorgeous item (as was described). I would gladly do business with her again!
      Thank you very much! :)

15. I bought a Luts Lu-Wen from orphansparrow on layaway. She was very friendly and prompt in her communication with me. The doll was shipped fast and very well wrapped! He is in perfect condition as described and has a very handsome faceup! I would definitely recommend orphansparrow as a seller!

Thank you! :aheartbea

16. I purchased a Leeke wig from Orphansparrow and it was a great transaction. She replied very quickly and the item was shipped out the next day.

Thanks so much! ^_^

17. orphansparrow commissioned me to restring/hot glue/wire her volks doll. Communication was great, she was friendly, and paid promptly. Everything went smooth and I'd happily work for her again, great laid back no pressure kinda girl!

18. Orphansparrow and I did a trade -- wigs and boots for my DIM head! - and I have to say, everything went swimmingly well. The communication was nothing short of excellent, the packages were sent out on time and without complication, and I think we both got great value and what we needed out of trading together. I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Thanks so much, you were lovely!

19. orphansparrow had participated in my Random eye swap. They shipped out thier items in a timely manner and followed all the directions for the swap. I would gladly accept them in my future swaps. :)

20. I did a trade with orphansparrow, everything went very well and I have no complaints. Thank you!