1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for oso

Dec 23, 2009

1. Well, I don't trade much, but it's not bad to have one^^'

2. First post!!

Okay, here goes my feedback!:D

oso Purchased a Baha Hero from me. She was extremely patient and friendly to deal with. Paid quickly and prompt to respond. Even when shipping went terribly wrong she was still understanding and responsive throughout the whole process. Overall a wonderful person to have done business with. I would highly recommend her to anyone:aheartbea

3. Ann bought a doll head from me. She is very friendly and easy to deal with. I will not hesitate to have another transaction with her again. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

4. Oso bought a Curo from me. She had great communication, and it was a very smooth international transaction!

5. Just finished a very speedy and pleasant transaction with oso.
      Thank you very much.

6. Oso bought a Baha from me and was great through the whole thing! Instant payment and was understanding when Baha bizarrely went missing in the post (but he did show up a few weeks later!)

7. Oso bought a doll from me and the entire transaction was professional. Great communication, payment was prompt, and she notified me when the doll arrived. The entire transaction was very pleasant.

8. Oso bought a Pipos Baha from me. She's was really helpful and explained how to do a Western Union money transfer. Great buyer :)

9. Oso bought a Volks Chinatsu from me. The entire transaction went smoothly and communication was excellent throughout it.

10. I sold a Soom Ai to Oso, she makes a quick payment through paypal and everything was perfect ! She is really nice, thank you so much (:

11. I bought a Unoa from oso, she shipped her quickly and packed well.
      Though there's some problem on Unoa, she replied friendly and patiently, I'm very happy to have transaction with her.
      Thank you :)

12. I bought Elfdoll Vivien head from oso with her make-up. It was a wonderful transaction! Communication was great, oso replied quickly and kindly agreed to all my requests about shipping. She shipped the head very fast and gave me the tracking number. The head arrived perfectly packed and the make-up is even more beautiful than I expected!
      I'll gladly deal with oso again. Thank you very much for everything!

13. oso bought a yosd from me,lovely buyer and paid quickly,many thanks!!!!

14. Oso purchased soom teenie gen a hooves from me.
      She's been polite, patient and determined, making quick payment.
      This transaction went efficiently and smoothly, thank you. ^0^

15. I traded dolls with Oso, and she was really lovely to deal with. She shipped fast, and comunication was perfect. I would love to deal with her again.

16. I bought from oso a pair of Unoa hands. ^^
      The communication was exellent, very friendly person, quickly reply and fast shipment.
      I can highly recommend her!^^

Thank you very much!

17. I bought a unoa akubi fp from oso, communication was great, she's a very friendly person & shipped item really fast! I love the fp very much! Would love to do business again~! :3

18. Helped Oso get a Volks Lorina head.She is wonderful to work with.The whole transaction went smoothly as Oso is always polite,friendly and patience.Exellent communication and speedy payment.Highly recommend her.Would do business with again.Thank you for your trust.

19. Excellent communucation,very friendly and polite person to deal with.Thank you again for your trust asking to help get lorina outfit set.Very smooth transaction and very easy to work with.Definitely will do business with again in the future.Highly recommended.

20. oso bought a DC Bella from me.
      Everything went great and she was really quick to respond to my messages.
      I highly recommend her to do bussines with.

Thank you oso ^^