1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Osprey

Jul 18, 2009

1. Just started using the Marketplace, so I figured I would put one of these up...:)
      If I've bought/sold something to you, leave me a note...Thanks!

2. Osprey bought some puki boots and was wonderfull to deal with! thank you!

3. I bought an adorable little puki fairy outfit from Osprey. It came quickly, and great communication! Thanks Osprey!

4. Osprey bought a MD Miho head from me and was wonderful to work with! She was very committed to buying the head XD
      Paid right away and was so friendly the whole time. I would sell to her again.
      thanks Osprey!! <3

5. Osprey bought a pair of jeans and socks from me. She was super friendly to communicate with and her payment was made quickly. Great transaction! I would definitely work with her again! Thanks! ^^

6. Osprey purchased an SD wig from me.
      Payment was fast. Their communication was excellent and friendly.
      Thanks and please enjoy! :)

7. Osprey took place in my Dollmore Group Order - Everything went really smoothly & Payment was received Super Fast!

8. osprey bought a wig from me she was terrific friendly and paid quickly thanks so much

9. Osprey bought some pants and eyes from me. She paid quickly, and was very polite and friendly! = D

10. Osprey ordered fur wig from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, prompt payment (through money order, as agreed), and let me know when the wig arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

11. Sold a pair of miniature spectacles/glasses to Osprey. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and

fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

12. I bought a pair of eyes from Osprey and they are perfect. :) The transaction was easy, prompt and the seller was super quick at shipping. I would love to do business with the seller again. :thumbup

Thank you so much!!

13. I purchased some SD clothes from Osprey, everything arrived quite fast, well packed and shipping costs were reasonable. She was very nice and I'm fully satisfied with the transaction.

14. Bought a choker, shirt and arm warmer set. She was very fast with sending it out and very nice. I'm very pleased and would love to do business with her again in the future.

15. I bought some SD size clothes from Osprey. Unfortunately I hadn't updated paypal with my new address, and she shipped the items without confirming with me, so I never received them! Osprey wanted to refund me in full for the failed transaction but as it was partially my fault for not updating my address, I sent half the refund back to her - effectively refunding her refund! Although it's sad that I didn't get the clothes, she couldn't have been nicer or more sympathetic to deal with, so this is positive feedback nonetheless. I recommend working with her!

16. I bought a pair of SD sized pants from Osprey, and they came in a very timely manner and were packed up very securely. I would definitely buy from her again. Thanks for a lovely transaction Osprey!

17. Bought a choaker, shirt and sleeves from her for my Crobi. Item arrived fast and undamaged. Loved the quality of the items and I haven't stopped using them since! Definitely a great seller.

18. Bought an Fdoll body from Osprey! Everything went great and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!