1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ostrich

Oct 27, 2008

1. I bought a luts wig from Ostrich. She was pleasent to deal with and the wig got to me in great condition!

2. I bought a set of glass eyes from Ostrich and it was great. I got them quickly and they were perfect! I'd buy from her again!

3. a fwig and head cap. good communication. packaged well and sent right away.
      Thanks so much.:gingerbreadman

4. Ostrich latched onto my eighth Fairyland group order at the last minute and I couldn't have been more pleased to have her along for the ride. It's always a pleasure to work with her and this was no exception~

:bcake:pcake Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders! :pcake:bcake

5. Ostrich commissioned a wig from me and was wonderful to work with. Everything went well and she let me know when the wig arrived and that it fit. Great transaction, thanks! :)

6. Ostrich joined my Dollmore group order and everything went great. She paid promptly, kept great communication, and was understanding during the issues and setbacks. Has my vote of confidence!

7. Bought a soom outfit off Ostrich and everything went perfectly - outfit arrived very quickly and exactly as described. Would definitely buy from again!

8. I just bought a MNF Vampire Woosoo from Ostrich on Layaway. The layaway had a couple of slight bumps on my end with payments occassionally becoming a touch late, but Ostrich was such a doll to work with, I really enjoyed talking with her, she even let me take pictures of him (I'm local) to show my family/friends. I brought him home in perfect condition, he came with all the original stuff like we had agreed upon, the price was more than fair, and she was even kind enough to give me a pair of eyes (as I'd forgotten to stock up on eyes for him, since I didn't know he had such small eyes).

All in all, so far, one of the best doll-buying transactions I've had! Really hope to work with her again (after my money/job situation pans out, of course!)

9. Ostrich responded to my WTB ad for doll parts and offered me a head. She kept in great contact and shipped quickly. Great transaction!

10. This was my very first experience purchasing from a DoA member. And it was very pleasant with great communication and super fast delivery. The outfit is wonderful with many pieces, making it a great value.
      Thank you, Ostrich, I would happily buy from you again.

11. I bought a Soom Galena outfit from Ostrich.

Great all around transaction and would buy from again! :)

12. I did a comission for Ostrich. She was pleasant to deal with, quick with payment, and responses. I would definetly work with her again!

13. Had a great commission transaction with Ostrich I did a modding of the Soom Galena wing arms onto the back of the chest piece, great communication and fast pay. thanks for commissioning me!

14. Had a second great commission transaction with Ostrich, I opened a sleeping eye on a Scar faced minifee, great communication and fast pay, thanks again for commissioning me!

15. I sold a fur wig to Ostrich and the transaction was perfect! Our communication was delightful, and she sent the payment very quickly and informed me of the arrival. Thank you again! ^_^

16. I was lucky enough to get to work with Ostrich again, great communication and was very understanding when we had a delay in the service due to the joys of chicago weather! I hope to work with again, highly recommend!

17. I was lucky enough to be in Ostrich's good graces and patience when I sold her one set of legs...and shipped another! *facepalm* she was sweet about the whole thing, and everything is fixed up now! she's a wonderful buyer, thank you so much!!!

18. Bought a lovely dress from Ostrich~~shipping was super fast and packaged very well~ I hope to buy from this seller again ~~Thank You~~

19. I bought an outfit from Ostrich, she answered all of my questions within 24 hours and shipped it out the same day I paid :) I would definetly buy from her again.

20. I sold two fur wigs to Ostrich and the transaction was perfect! Our communication was delightful, and she sent the payment very quickly and informed me of the arrival. Thank you again! ^_^