1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ostrich

Oct 27, 2008

1. Ostrich purchased a Soom Ai tail from me. She was very friendly, sent the payment quickly, and let me know as soon as it arrived. She's a great buyer and I would be happy to do business with her again. :)

2. I had another great transaction with Ostrich, this time for a custom MSD wig. She was very clear on exactly what she needed for the customization, and even included photographs. ^_^ Payment was speedy too, and she let me know as soon as the wig arrived.

I'd definitely recommend her for any transaction, be it a straighforward sale or custom desgin work. Thanks for being awesome!

3. Just did a commission for Ostrich...it was a pleasure and a challenge but I love challenges!
      She was very understanding with my delays due to surgery and a delight to work for.

4. Ostrich was a participant in the pre-order version of my fourteenth Leekeworld group order and was and absolute doll to deal with. From beginning to end, our transaction was a smooth was and I welcome any and all future dealings with her.

♥][ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!!
      Hopefully your experience was a pleasant one! ][♥ ​

5. I did two more faceup commission for Ostrich for her lovely Soom dollies.
      She is always a pleasure to work with, friendly and provide good feedback. :> I'd love to work with her anytime! :D

6. One more time! I'm always glad to hear from Ostrich--this time for a standard fur wig. Once again, everything went smoothly and perfectly, and I look forward to working with her once again!

7. I just bought a SOOM Super Gem body from Ostrich and she was super to deal with. Friendly emails, frequent updates, a perfect transaction! And I love her email name! I would happily do business with her any time!

8. I just bought a doll head from Ostrich and the transaction was perfect! She kept in great contact, shipping was super fast and packaged very well.
      :clover Thank you very much, Ostrich! :clover

9. Another great transaction with Ostrich, this time for a custom design for her Epidos Centaur. Communication was fantastic, especially describing the custom order, payment was prompt, and everything was perfect as always.

Thank you once again! ^_^

10. I purchased a Puki wig from Ostrich and it arrived today in perfect condition. Her communication was great, and the shipping was very fast!

11. I bought a set of msd clothing and they arrived in perfect condition. Ostrich shipped on the promised date and my box shipped super fast and well packaged! Thank you for a flawless transaction!

12. Ostrich bought my Dollzone Shoyo. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. She paid promptly, and always responded quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks so much :)

13. I bought a SOOM Glati from Ostrich. She was wonderful to buy from and answered any questions I had. She also put up with me paying a few days early and my continuous updates on how my doll hadn't arrived. She was very patient. I would most buy from her again.

14. I bought a Soom MD Skoll outfit from Ostrich.

Everything went perfect, very good comunication and fast shipping!

Thanks! It was a pleasure!

15. I purchased a Soom Alk from Ostrich on a layaway plan :]
      Communication was pleasant and shipping was very fast :DD
      I'd definately work with her again :3

16. Yet another set of custom wig (and tail!) designs that Ostrich commissioned me for, with a few standard fur wigs thrown in there as well. As always it was an absolute pleasure working with her through the entire commission experience. I will welcome the opportunity to work with her again and again!

17. Ostrich bought my Dollzone Annie. It was a perfect transaction, and I'm so glad that Annie has found a great new home. =^i^= Highly recommended!!

18. Ostrich bought a pair of MSD pants from me. She was very pleasant to deal with. I would happily do business with her again.

19. I bought a wig from Ostrich. She replied very quickly to my pm to purchase and mailed it very quickly. I received the wig in approximately three days. I would definitely buy from her again. Thanks, Ostrich!

20. Bought a beautiful Leeke wig from Ostrich. Great transaction, fast shipping! Great seller!!