1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ostrich

Oct 27, 2008

1. I bought a wig from Ostrich and the service was fantastic! I bought the wig on a friday and actually had it on monday - really awesome service! I'd definitely buy from Ostrich again :)

2. I did two more faceups for Ostrich. :>
      She is as usual, super nice, great communication and prompt payment! Thanks to her I always get to see sculpts I don't usually get to own... it is always a pleasure!

Thank you so much!!!

3. I did a comission for Ostrich. She paid quickly, communicated quickly, and was pleasant to deal with all around. thanks!

4. Ostrich commissioned a fur wig from me and everything went great. She paid promptly and stayed in touch, and let me know when it arrived. Great transaction, thanks!

5. Positive Feedback

I bought a Soom Coquina wig from Ostrich.
      She was very calm and objective, I had no doubt with the deal.
      Very patient and friendly. She sent me the wig quickly and it arrived well packed and in perfect condition. :aheartbea

I am very happy to have deal with Ostrich and would love to deal again.:aheartbea

Thank you Ostrich

6. Ostrich organized a GO for ten fur wigs, and she was the absolute best to work with! She kept me in the loop every step of the way, even through timeline changes that happened due to her group members. I wish every group order I was involved in could be run by Ostrich! Thank you so much!

7. Ostrich purchased from me a Soom Super Gem monthly. ♥ it was a marvelously pleasant transaction which went smoothly and without a hitch. Ostrich is very sweet :aheartbea and i would not hesitate to deal with her again.

8. Ostrich bought my heliot god master hands, great transaction and would be more than happy to deal with her again. Thank you!

9. I bought a Unicenta body from Ostrich She was super understanding about there maybe being a delay. and was super flexible withme he arrived just as pictured I can't wait to work on him. Thank you!

10. I love working with Ostrich! This time I made a fur wig and custom tail for her Soom Aloa. She gave me the exact dimensions and specifics of the tail design--essential for me, because I don't have a little centuar of my own to try it on. Of course we had fantastic communication, payment was quick, and she posted a pic of her Aloa in his new wig and tail practically the minute they arrived. I look forward to each and every chance I have to work with her!

11. I bought Lami outfit from her.
      It was wonderful transaction, fast shipping, kindly communication :)
      Highly recommended for Ostrich, Thank you so much again ^^

12. Ostritch and I did a wig trade-- she was really prompt to respond and the whole thing went really well. She mailed her wig right away and it came in perfect condition.

13. I participated in Ostrich's Obsidius x 2 split. She is great to work with. Kept us all informed with the order. Would definitely do business with her again.

14. Ostrich held a lovely GO for Obsidius, and I got the clawed hands, everything was ideal; good communication, excellent packing and shipping over the weekend, I'm quite thrilled and would both recommend her to others and do business with her in the future as well. :) Thank-you so much!

.hlp

15. Very delighted to have done business with Ostrich. I bought a portion of her Obsidius split, specifically the sword hand and sword (OMGHUGE! :) )

Beautifully run split! She kept everyone informed every step of the way, packed and shipped immediately and was just delightful to work with. A+

16. I participated in a SOOM Obsidius split hosted by Ostrich. Throughout the whole process I was kept well-informed and my item was shipped according to how I preferred it to be sent. There were no problems and I am satisfied with the transaction and interaction.

17. I participated in Ostrich's Obsidius x 2 split. She is great to work with. Kept me well informed with the order. Would definitely do business with her again.

the fantasy hairy legs were gorgouse :)
      thank you

18. I bought a little Soom Aloa fromOstrich and everything went absolutely wonderfully! Communication was superb, shipping was quick and even though I couldn't pay off Aloa right away she was very understanding. I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!
      Thank you so much for everything! ♥

19. I did two faceup + fantasy blushing for Ostrich.
      It was a wonderfully inspiring project and I have to say I had A LOT of fun doing them! Thank you Ostrich for the awesome projects and being nice and patient the whole time! :D

Thanks again!

20. I bought a LE Soom outfit: SMC1104 from Ostrich and it was a great transaction. She shipped super-fast and the outfit was just as expected. She was very friendly and warned me about the little imperfections in the outfit. I am very happy with this transaction and I would definitely do business with Ostrich again!