1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ostrich

Oct 27, 2008

1. I bought a Yo-SD sized dress from Ostrich. She was so nice about answering all of my annoying questions lol. And even with being busy and letting me know before I even paid that shipping would have to wait til the following week, she found time to ship it out and I had it in less then a week :) Thanks!

2. I bought a soom outfit from Ostrich. Communication was prompt and shipping was very fast. A great seller! Thanks!

3. Ostrich returned to order three fur wigs from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall!

Once more, I look forward to working with her again, anytime! ^_^

4. Purchased a default Soom Dolomi outfit from Ostrich, and it arrived within two days in perfect condition! I would definitely buy from her again if given the opportunity. :)

5. Bought a pair of Iplehouse EID jeans for my SOOM Monzo. They were exactly as she described. She sent them out as soon as I paid, and even checked to make sure I received the items when she thought the had arrived. Very quick responses. I would be more than willing to do business again with Ostrich if given the opportunity.

6. POSITIVE

I bought a lovely wicked stitchery steam punk themed outfit from Ostrich who was a dream to work with. Very quick and polite responses, the item was packed beautifully. The outfit was exactly as shown in the sales thread. I would not hesitate to work with Ostrich again this was a fantastic transaction.

7. Bought a soom msd set from ostrich. Everything went beautifully and I'd reccommend ostrich to anyone :) 10 out of 10!

8. Purchased an outfit from Ostrich. Fast shipping and excellent communication. Thank you!

9. purchased a wig from ostrich, quick at sending and wig was exactly as pictured!

10. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.

11. ostrich did a partial trade + cash for my Soom Rosette outfit. She was very sweet and a pleasure to work with! Her payment was super fast! We shipped and received our items on the same day and I couldn't be happier with the transaction! I'd love to work with her again! Thank you so much! :D

12. I bought a Soom Dolomi from Ostrich. Very patient and lovely to talk to. Thanks so much!! Definitely recommend!

13. Bought Soom Obsidius from Ostrich. Excellent communication on all fronts -- she was very fair about negotiating, packed up the dollcarrefully & shipped promptly. Could not ask for a better transaction!
      Thank you very much

Wiccanmoonchild

14. I bought a Soom Argil doll from Ostrich. This was my second purchase from her, and as before, the transaction went smoothly. Good communication, very nice to work with.

Thank you very much!

15. I bought Soom Sard bronze from Ostrich, it was my first deal on DoA, and I'm so happy to have found such a great seller! The doll was very well packed and quickly shipped!

Thank you very much!

16. Ostrich came back to buy another fur wig from me. ^_^ I will never run out of wonderful things to say about her, but it is getting repetetive! We had a fantastic transaction from start to finish, with great communication and payment sent super quick, plus she let me know as soon as the wig arrives, as requested. Thank you once again!

17. I bought a Leekeworld wig from Ostrich and everything went great!! Communication was fabulous, wig was shipped out quickly, really I couldn't ask for anything more! ^-^ Thank You so much!!! The wig is beautiful!

18. Very happy with my transaction with Ostrich. She was quick to respond to my requests, and sent my package off right away. She also followed-up the status when it reached here, and I found that very responsible of her! .. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from this seller again!!!

19. I bought a Leekeworld wig from Ostrich. It shipped quickly and arrived in wonderful condition! She was a great seller, and I would definitely recommend her.

20. I was commissioned by Ostrich to do some faceups and blushing. She ran a small group order and was simply pleasant & wonderful to work for. Everything ran quite smoothly and I wouldn't hesitate to work for her again! Thank you for commissioning me, Ostrich! :)