1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Otai

Mar 1, 2007

1. So, i can buy and sell things now, becuse i have paypal... so it's time to make this thread. ^^'

2. I bought a wig from Otai and it was a great transaction - fast shipping and good communication. Thank you very much!!! :-)

3. I had group order with Otai and everything was really ok, she is really nice person and responsive, thanks!:D

4. Sold 3 sets of eyes to Otai, she paid quickly and we had clear communication. :) Thanks again!

~Anrui

5. Awesome! Love the outfit I bought, and even got a bonus sweater! :dance
      Shipping and communication were both great! :)

6. Otai bought a doll from me and she was a wonderful buyer. Payment was super quick and she PM'd me as soon as her doll arrived. I would recommend Otai to anyone. She's the best.

7. Otai bought Narindoll wig from me. It was a smooth transaction - fast payment and good communication. Thank you!

8. I bought a wig from Otai and everything went smootly <3

9. just bought a sweater from Otai and it was a great transaction! the sweater is gorgeous and it was shipped very fast. communciation was great throughout. Many thanks!!!

10. Had an excelent transaction with Otai, sold her a pair of shoes and all went smooth, very good communication ^^ Thank you very much!

11. I bought a wig from Otai. FRIENDLY, NICE and Quick!! Thanks:)

12. I bought a wig from Otai. The wig arrived in perfect condition, there was a slight delay she notified me about.
      Great comunication, A++++
      Would buy from again.

13. bought a skirt from Otai. it's adorable, my doll looks fantastic and i'm happy. shipping was very fast and the price was nice :D thankies!

14. I sold a pair of blue-green eyes to Otai. Payment was prompt and communication was a treat! ^___________^ Otai is one I'd love to do business with again anytime!

15. Otai bought a guitar from me. She paid quickly and the communication was great ^^. She is very nice I loe to chat with her! I highly recommend her as a buisness partner :)

16. Otai bought a mini drum set from me. Communication was good and payment was fairly quick. And she let me know when the drums had arrived.
      Thank you again!

17. Bought a lovely out-fit from Otai and the transaction was perfect, fast shipping and great prices, thanks so much! =^_^=

18. Hi!

Is it still available? I am wanting it for a Unoa. It it would fit, I would love it! I live in Kentucky in the U.S.

Let me know!

Thank you!

Judy

19. Otai is a Fabulous seller! I got the cutest sweater from her and she sent me extra surprises!
      How fun is that?

Thanks!!!! :D

Judy

20. Otai is a Fabulous seller! I got the cutest sweater from her and she sent me extra surprises!
      How fun is that?

Thanks!!!!

Judy:D