1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for otakuhostess

Dec 14, 2009

1. Guess it's time I got me one of these. x3 Please post here if I have done business with you!

2. I purchased a DZ Hong 70cm from otakuhostess. Fantastic transaction, great communication. Doll in perfect condition, excellent packing, and super-fast shipping - I would highly recommend her as a seller.

Thank you otakuhostess! :aheartbea

3. I bought a wig from otakuhostess. Communication was great, she shipped super fast (next day), and was wonderful to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

4. Bought a pair of eyes from otakuhostess, delivery was super fast and communication was great! Thanks dear!

5. Bought a some clothes form Otakuhostess and she was very efficient in their delivery and very upbeat. I would highly recommend.

6. I purchased a DZ Hong outfit from otakuhostess. Fantastic transaction, great communication. I would highly recommend her as a seller.

7. otakuhostess bought a shirt from us. Quick with payment and so nice to deal with. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!

8. otakuhostess was my partner in the SuperHero swap - all the items she sent were just gorgeous, and very well made :) She clearly put a lot of time and effort into what she chose, which made the whole swap experience so much more fun!

9. Halloween Swap 2014
      Positive

OtakuHostess participated in my Halloween Swap. She was a great participant, and I would love to have her in future swaps.

10. OkatuHostless joined my Licht GO. Paid promptly and let me know as soon as everything arrived. Excellent transaction all around.

11. otakuhostess participated in my recent Iplehouse GO and was a perfect participant. Communicated well, paid promptly, and let me know when her package arrived. Would be happy to work with again! Thanks for joining! :daisy

12. Otakuhostess recently purchased a body from me and the transaction was efficient and the communication delightful! Highly recommend:D