1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for otherstargirl

Oct 1, 2011

1. Please leave any feedback you have for transactions done with me for selling/buying.

Thank you!

2. otherstargirl bought a msd sized girl from me ( Pluto vergil with dnd body ) , she's just wonderful to work with ! Thank you so much for a great transaction!

3. Othertargirl bought clothes from me, and transaction was great ! Great communication and fast payment. Thank you ! Hope to deal again in the future ^^

4. Otherstargirl purchased my Dollzone Ulli, and is the best buyer! Very sweet, pays promptly and is patient waiting for a package to arrive from the US. Would sell to again in a hearbeat. Thank you!!

5. Otherstargirl bought clothes from my shop, she is a great customer. Quick decision making and super fast payment. It was an excellent transaction I had. Thank you so much.

6. otherstargirl bought dress from me. wonderful person, we got friendly comunication and she sent payment super fast. I highly recommend her. Thank you!

7. I sold clothes to Otherstargirl. She is polite and kind. Communication was good and payment was promptly :) highly recommended :)

8. She bought some clothes from me, and the transaction was great! Communication was super, payment was fast, everything was A+!