1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for otherstargirl

Oct 1, 2011

1. Please leave any feedback you have for transactions done with me for selling/buying.

Thank you!
    2. otherstargirl bought a msd sized girl from me ( Pluto vergil with dnd body ) , she's just wonderful to work with ! Thank you so much for a great transaction!
    3. Othertargirl bought clothes from me, and transaction was great ! Great communication and fast payment. Thank you ! Hope to deal again in the future ^^
    4. Otherstargirl purchased my Dollzone Ulli, and is the best buyer! Very sweet, pays promptly and is patient waiting for a package to arrive from the US. Would sell to again in a hearbeat. Thank you!!
    5. Otherstargirl bought clothes from my shop, she is a great customer. Quick decision making and super fast payment. It was an excellent transaction I had. Thank you so much.
    6. otherstargirl bought dress from me. wonderful person, we got friendly comunication and she sent payment super fast. I highly recommend her. Thank you!
    7. I sold clothes to Otherstargirl. She is polite and kind. Communication was good and payment was promptly :) highly recommended :)
    8. She bought some clothes from me, and the transaction was great! Communication was super, payment was fast, everything was A+!