1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Our_Fate

Apr 23, 2007

1. Our_Fate -- purchased a pair of eyes from me. Communication was great, payment was fast! Overall great transaction and I would definitely do business with again!

2. Sorry, I saw your post about Italy and I would like to be more clear about the feedback: the negative feedback was left NOT because the item was lost but because you shipped with a different (and less safe) shipping method that I didn't want and this caused probably to lost the package. I paid for registered airmail and you shipped by SAL. I was upset because you used a different shipping method while I told you I wanted a registered airmail.
      I only wanted to be clear.
      Thanks

3. Sold a wig to Our_Fate, and she was lovely to sell to! Thanks so much! :)

4. I did use Airmail, and the post office obviously did not use that method... But I did pay a great ammount for shipping it and it did get lost, not being either of our faults.

My post office is kind of incompetent. :|

But I am not blamming you at all I just prefer not to ship to Italy anymore because of this. Which is why I say that, and a lot of people choose not to ship there.

It was my first time shipping to Italy, and I have shipped to other countries before. I am just taking precautions and I would rather not have any more packages get lost.

Thanks. =D

5. Fate bought 12mm blue glass eyes from me. T'was a pleasure to deal with you! <3

6. There was misunderstanding about shoe sizes, but Our_Fate was very understanding and kind to give me a refund.
      Our_Fate is soooo wonderful!!
      I highly recommend Our_Fate, and I will definitely use Our_Fate's service again!!
      Thank you for everything, and I am very sorry for the trouble!

7. Our_Fates was very understanding went her shipping was delayed because of poor penmanship on my part. Everything went well.

8. We traded wigs, and she's an awesome swapper! Lightning speed communications and mailing, all-around quite a pleasure to work.:daisy:daisy:daisy

9. Bought a really cute red msd dress from her. Super friendly seller and shipped fast! ^__^ Thank you again! :aheartbea

10. Brittany bought a pair of boots from me and she paid quick and with good communication. Glad dealing with you. ^_^

Thank you for buying.

11. I bought a yellow Teen Trends dress from Our_Fate. It arrived quickly and withought an problems. :)

12. I bought a dress from her ^^ She was very kind, and helpful (my first time buying using paypal), and she shipped quickly, and goods were in good condition. Would buy from again :3

13. Our_Fate bought a top from me, paid promptly, was friendly and a pleasure to deal with - thanks!

14. Our Fate is wonderful to deal with, very forthcoming, excellent communication, and very fast shipping. I got a Tender Too and Tender Bee A from Our Fate, and I have never seen dolls arrive so perfectly and so incredibly well packaged and labeled They were disassembled, everything carefully wrapped, labeled and set up for easy assembly.

I would deal with Our Fate any time

15. Our_Fate recently purchased a wig from me. Payment and communications were all prompt, she was super friendly, and even let me know when the item arrived. :daisy
      thank you so much! :daisy

16. I bought a wig from Our_Fate. The shipping was very quick, and she kept me updated throughout the process. She was a pleasure to deal with and I'd happily buy from her again.

17. Our_Fate purchased a MSD skirt from me. She was very nice and had great communication.
      She sent her payment quickly, was a pleasure to deal with. :)

18. I made Our_Fate a Neckalce for her MSD doll Sora! She was very understanding and very fun to work for. I would love to work for her again in the future. :)

Thank you for letting me do this necklace for you!

~PaintBlack

19. I sold a shirt to Our_Fate and she was the best buyer - super quick payment and wonderful to deal with, highly recommended!

20. I bought a wig from Our_Fate, and received it shortly after payment. She is a wonder to buy from. ^^