1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for OutofFocus

Aug 6, 2007

1. Here is my feedback thread! :kitty2

2. OutofFocus bought a pair of Soom eyes for me, paypal'd as soon as I confirmed the price, and let me know as soon as they arrived. Would gladly do business with again. Thanks!

3. Participated in one of my group orders! Very prompt payer, thank you! ^^

4. OutofFocus participated in my Leeke group order. She paid me promptly and was pleasent to work with. A recommended buyer!

5. Smooth transaction, quick payment, always kept in touch! Thanks!

6. Had a great transaction with OutofFocus for my Soo hands, paid fast and had great communication, highly recommend! thanks

7. OutofFocus participated in a recent Dollmore group order I hosted and could not have been a better participant! Communication was great and payments were quick. I would highly recommend & would love to have as a participant in any future orders. Thanks so much! ^_^

8. OutofFocus joined one of my Leeke orders. It was a pleasure to do buisness with OutofFocus. Great communication, and quick payment.

9. OutofFocus; was a great seller! I bought the cutest shoes with Monkeys (kinda like Paul Frank-esk) Shipped super fast! Would do buisness again! Thanks so much! :D

~PakouChan

10. I did a commission piece of OutofFocus' doll, it was a joy to draw her girl > 3 < OutofFocus's so nice and always respond very quick!
      Thank you sooooo much!!!^^

11. OutofFocus commissioned me for art on her girl~
      The transaction went very smoothly and she was a joy to work with-always polite and very pleasant! ^^
      Will take on her commission again anytime ^^

12. Bought a pair of beautiful shoes for my girl and she was quick and communication was easy .. will recommend her and do will buy from her again:)

13. POSITIVE

I bought a head from Kit and the transaction was perfect!
      The shipping was fast and the head was really really accurate!
      Thank you!

14. I bought some adorable sneakers from OutofFocus and they are perfect. The shipping was fast and extremely secure. It was wonderful working with her.

15. OutofFocus bought a wig from me and it was a effortless transaction ;). She sent payment quickly and kept in touch when it arrived! Great person to do business with. Thanks so much!

16. She commissioned me recently for some chibi drawings and she was great to work with. She paid quickly and even went so far as to pay me extra when paypal ate out some fees ^.^ I'd love doing business with her again.

17. OutofFocus bought a dress from us. Quick payment, perfect transaction. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!!

18. OutofFocus was in my 2nd EverPurple GO.
      super fast response and everything is so smooth!!
      it's my pleasure to have her in my GO :)

19. I bought a pair of Gumdrop eyes from OutofFocus. She responded quickly to my PMs, shipped fast, and always stayed in communication. The eyes were flawless and perfect and I am thoroughly satisfied. Would recommend her without hesitation!

20. I bought a wig from OutofFocus, and it was a very smooth transaction. She made sure I was aware of the wig's odd size, and it got here quickly and well packed! Not to mention it's totally gorgeous :aheartbea Thanks again!