1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for overlordu

Aug 3, 2007

1. I've commissioned overlordu for painting my Loonette Marie and I couldn't be more happier~ :D She painted her exactly like I've envisioned her and exceeded my expectations. I love her so much! Thank you!!! :aheartbea

[​IMG]
      marie
      by sunnybunny, on Flickr

2. I bought a Luts Sonata outfit from Overlordu, and it shipped quickly and arrived quickly :). I had no problems doing business with Overlordu and would buy from her again! Everything arrived well protected and communication was great.

3. I bought doll clothes from overlordu, and it was a fast, friendly, easy transaction. Everything was pleasant and seamless. Thank you so much!

4. I bought a dollgru #09 head from overlordu, and couldn’t have been more satisfied :3nodding: Very helpful and shipped quickly! Thank you again!

5. overlordu bought my Switch Seoha head, the transaction was very smooth and she was pleasant to communicate with.
      She also let me know when the head arrived, I can definitely recommend her as a buyer!

6. Overlordu purchase some shoes from me. Payment was immediate and communication was great! Recommended buyer!

7. Positive Feedback! I purchased a Nobility Doll Emotional Body from overlordu and it was a perfect transaction. They were very pleasant to talk to, they replied quickly, and shipped the body fast too! They even included a lovely gift! I would definitely buy from them again in the future, and I would strongly recommend them as a good seller.

8. I sold an Iplehouse Ashanti to Overlordu and it has been a very pleasant experience: she’s very kind, precise, correct and comunicative, I couldn’t ask for more!

9. Today marks the end of my trade with Overlordu! What an amazing trade partner! We exchanged my Bix head for a Seoha head and it couldn’t have gone more smoothly!

We shipped at the agreed time and the dolls arrived literally a day apart! Communication was fab and it’s happiness all around!

I don’t think I’ll ever forget being told a squirrel signed for the parcel!! Please enjoy Bix and I hope we can do business again!

10. overlordu bought BJD skate jeans from me and everything went great! She payed quickly, communication was good and she was great to deal with! Thank you :D

11. I sold an SD wig and hat to overlordu and it was an absolutely perfect transaction! All messages were friendly and sent very quickly. Payment was immediate and I was notified as soon as the parcel arrived. I would welcome future transactions and would recommend as a buyer. Thank you very much for the flawless transaction! :thumbup

12. i bought a volks outfit from overlordu. wonderful transaction, fast shipping, and the outfit was exactly as pictured. thank you again!

13. I sold several clothing items to overlordu. Pleasant communication and prompt payment, all-around great transaction.

Thanks, and enjoy!

14. I purchased a modded FL Roke from overlordu after she contacted me about my WTB thread. The transaction was flawless - overlordu was super friendly, described the item condition clearly (with photos and proof of purchase), and sent it within the time stated. The head showed up well-packed and exactly as described. Thanks again for helping me finally get my hands on the faceplate, and a new character to shell besides!

15. Overlordu purchased a Luts shirt from me, payment was sent promptly and communication were excellent! She also notified me when package arrived, definitely an A+++++++ buyer!! :P

16. I sold a pair of SD17 floral print pants to overlordu. Prompt payment and great communication; an overall pleasant transaction.

Thanks again!

17. I sold a head to overlordu and I couldn't be happier with the transaction :D She is nice with comunication and fast with payment. It has been one of the most pleasant transactions I have had during my many years in this hobby. 100% recommended :dance

18. Overlordu bought Soom Sard (Snow Blue skin) from me, the transaction was perfect! She paid quickly and immediately let me know once the parcel arrived and was absolutely nice and friendly! I couldn’t ask for more perfect communication, I would gladly recommend Overlordu to anyone! Thank you so much for your purchase! :aheartbea

19. I purchased a 2011 NS Hyperon Dhampir head from Overlordu. She is really awesome and honest when she proactively issued me a partial refund for the estimated shipping difference. I really appreciate that kind gesture. Overlordu shipped out the head the next day and packaged it very well. I highly recommend Overlordu!

20. :daisy:aheartbeaPositive feedback :aheartbea:daisy

Overlordu purchased a wig from me and was wonderful to sell to and very patient as USPS shipping took their time getting the package to her.
      Thank you so much Overlordu and I hope you enjoy the wig :hug:.