1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for overlordu

Aug 3, 2007

1. mhhh even tho I have bought several things from you It seems i've failed to remember to leave you feed back >.<

Lets see:
      Wigs
      Clothes
      Face-ups

Overlordu is a wonderful person, she ships her sold items and answers pm's extremely fast.

her face-ups skills are are Pro level and I love doing business with her and hope to do lots more as I continue thru the hobby ^.^

2. Bought a pair of eyes from overlordu recently. She is very friendly and good with keeping up with PMs. She also let me know when she shipped the eyes out as I requested. The item arrived safely packed and is in the wonderful condition =D.

3. Bought some boots from overlordu! Communication was prompt and friendly, shipping was fast, and they were very well packaged. I couldn't be happier!

4. I bought a Dreaming Doll body from overlordu and I couldn't have asked for a better experience! She was great with getting back to my numerous questions and took pictures at my request. Shipping was fast and everything arrived without any problems. I would definitely do business with overlordu again :aheartbea

5. Ordered silver eyes from overlordu. They arrived fast and are amazing! Thanks!

6. Casey did a fantastic face up on my Chiwoo Vampire Elf; he was exactly what I wanted and she did him in record time, being patient with me throughout the entire process. She's an absolute doll to deal with and a fabulous face up artist. :aheartbea Definitely a keeper and will be doing business again.

Thank you, darling. :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

7. bought a Wig from Overlordu, she was super nice to deal with, definitely recommend her for any business dealings.

8. Overlordu bought a pair of eyes from me and the transaction was flawless. Thank you very much!!

9. overlordu's great!
      I bought a white msd wig that I'm absolutely completely in love with. <3 Thank you very much for shipping it so nicely. It arrived perfectly and looks beautiful on my doll.

10. I just bought a gorgeous mohair wig from Overlordu and it was shipped so fast I couldn't believe it! It is simply beautiful. Fabulous to buy from! Thank you! LilyRose

11. I purchased a beautiful mohair wig from Overlordu, it is just perfect and I love it..thanks for shipping so fast. Wonderful to buy from!! artdoll56

12. I bought a pair of shoes from overlordu, and it was a fantastic transaction! Great communication, very friendly, and the shoes were shipped and arrived incredibly quickly. Thanks so much!

13. I commissioned Casey to paint my MNF Miyu boy and as always, I couldn't be happier with the results. She was very patient (even through multiple repaints due to MSC problems) and willing to talk to me about everything I wanted done, taking all my ideas on board. She did an amazing job of bringing to life (or unlife) exactly what I wanted out of my boy and I can't say enough about how talented or awesome she is. :aheartbea Another fantastic transaction and I highly recommend her as a face up artist.

A+!

Thank you again. :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

14. overlordu was a participant in my Leeke GO. She paid me promptly and kept good communication. :)

Thanks for joining!

15. I purchased a pair of 18mm eyes from overlordu; the transaction was quick and smooth, with excellent communication. :thumbup

16. I commissioned a faceup for my Dollshe OE Saint from overlordu, and he's absolutely perfect. Service was fast and friendly, the faceup is exactly what I wanted - better, even! - and overlordu was great and showed me in-progress shots to get my feedback on how the faceup was going. I will definitely be commissioning overlordu again!!

17. I have bought a beautiful Soom IO head from Overlordu and I'm very pleased with the whole transaction :D. Communication with her was always great, she packaged him very carefully and sent him out fast. Oh, and she gave him a wonderful face-up :)!
      I can only recommend her as a seller and as a face-up artist ^^

18. overlordu bought a shirt from me. The transaction went over quickly and without a hitch! :D

19. I bought an outfit from Overlordu. It arrived and quickly and in great condition.

20. I bought 18mm brown glass eyes from overlordu. Low price, good condition, and fast shipping!
      Thanks a lot!! :)