1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for oyashiro

Aug 22, 2009

1. I was involved in a doll trade with Oyashiro, she was wonderful and friendly. shipping was fast and the doll was packed so very well. :D i would love to work with Oyashiro again.

2. I ordered the Doll Heart Unoa Cheshire Cat outfit from Oyashiro in the Marketplace. She was really friendly and replied to my inquires extremely fast. Shipping was just as quick and in great condition as she had said. She is an awesome seller!

3. I bought a LTF Luna sleep plate from Oyashiro and let's face it... I think I have a little crush on her now :lol:
      Seriously though folks buy from her if you get the chance cos they don't come nicer or more pleasantly communicative than Oyashiro.
      Thanks very much again my dear ^^

4. I had an amazing trade experience with oyashiro! Her EID Luna for my Unoa Sist. She was extremely friendly, helpful, reliable and communicative through the whole process. Luna was shipped when oyashiro said she would, arrived as described and well packed. I couldn't have asked for a better trade partner. I would gladly do business with her again in the future and recommend her here. Thanks so much for a great transaction! :thumbup

5. oyashiro participated in my NOPPIN Unoa GO. Payment was quick, communication was super friendly, and she was just awesome! Thanks for a great transaction! :D

6. I sold a dress to Oyashiro. Payment was immediate, communication was great, and she was a pleasure to deal with. :) Would definitely sell to or buy from in the future!

7. Oyashiro sold me a unoa. Transaction was smooth and quick, she shipped the item right away despite being sick. Recommend.++++

8. Oyashiro purchased some stockings from me, and everything was great~! Thanks much~!

9. Oyashiro bought some shoes from me! She was quick to pay and let me know as soon as the shoes arrived! Thanks so much for buying! And I hope your girls enjoy them!!

10. Oyashiro bought a pair of Coquina hooves from me,payment was super fast and communications were pleasant~
      would love to deal with again :)
      Thanks so much ^ ^

11. I just bought a Little Fee from Oyahsiro. It was a perfect transaction. Wonderful communication, super fast shipping, a great seller!

Thank you so much.

12. [​IMG]

~*~ Oyashiro ~*~

She has participated in my 2nd Dollmore G.O. I couldn't have asked for a better G.O. team member. She was prompt, friendly and a joy to have a transaction with. It's because of people like her that group orders are so much fun and not a burden.

I would highly recommend her to any G.O. leader!

Thank you so much again for joining us in this crazy group order!

:cheer :dance :cheer

Over and out!

~*~ DECY ~*~

13. I bought Soom Coquina Hooves from Oyashiro. They were the best packaged item I have ever received! Fully bubble wrapped, in a box full of bubble wrap within packaging thick paper. WOW! They arrived super fast and had all kinds of warnings and insurance. Thank you so much for being an awesome seller! Highly recommended!!!!

14. wonderful transaction

Oyashiro and I did an even trade, my SOOM Kivi for her SOOM Amphibel head and then clothing from her and clothing from me. Everything was wonderful, crazy awesome communication back and forth, all items were sent the same day and arrived quickly. I LOVE my new girl SO much. Thanks a ton!!!!

15. Oyashiro purchased a wig from me ^^ Payment was super quick and communication was thorough! I was also told when he package arrived~

Thanks so much for the smooth transaction! <3

16. Sold her my BF May~ Excellent transaction, great communication and paid very quickly. :D Would definitely deal with again. <3

17. oyashiro bought a Volks MSD set from me. She sent payment very quickly and always sent polite and sweet PM's! n_n I'd gladly work with her again anytime~!

18. oyashiro bought a pair of acrylic eyes from me. Transaction was simple, but super great!! Payment, communication, and questions were all super fast, friendly, and straightforward! Thanks! :D

19. oyashiro purchased a dress from me this time ^^ Payment was quick and, although there was a mix up with the post office and the address they delivered to, oyashiro informed me once her package arrived safely~

Thanks!

20. Oyashiro purchased an outfit from me, and the transaction was wonderful! She was very understanding that I was in the process of moving, and that it took me a little longer than normal to get it sent out. Thank you for the wonderful experience!