1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for oyashiro

Aug 22, 2009

1. I bought a Leeke SD wig from Oyashiro. She was awesome with communication and shipped out fast aside from being sick!
      Thank you so much!

2. Oyashiro hosted a Napidoll Go! I participated in. Everything went smoothly, communication was great and there was no confusion. Thank you so much Oyashiro for such a great Go! experience. I wouldn't hesitate to buy or sell anything with her.

3. I went in on the Napidoll Super-Quick GO. I ordered one wig. The transaction went smoothly! Thank you so much! :)

4. oyashiro hosted a Napidoll GO in which I participated. It was handled really well!
      The updates/contact was excellent, as well as payment.
      Thanks again!

5. I bought a oobie doll mohair wig from oyashiro. Great communication and the wig was shipped very fast!!

6. I traded Soom Alex for her Soom Nephelin! She was a delight, fast shipping, good communication, everything arrived perfectly. When hers arrived, the finger was broken and she was very patient with me while I ordered her new ones!! Thanks! 100% and would like to work with again!

7. Positive Feedback!

I bought a Soom Alex head from oyashiro. She was quick to respond, easy to communicate with and friendly. She shipped my doll head when she said that she would do so, and promptly gave me the tracking number for her. The doll head came perfectly packaged with some eyes in it as well for free <3 I really appreciate you getting her here so fast- my boyfriend just adores her.

8. oyashira & I did a trade, & it went great! Would highly reccomend her here in the MP! Thanks so much!

9. I bought a beautiful blonde pigtail wig from Oyashiro! Communication was excellent and the wig was shipped promptly and well packaged <3 I would gladly do business with Oyashiro again!

10. I bought Oyashiro Migma's Soom outfit and the whole transaction was very smooth. Great communication and shipped outfit very fast, arrived very well packaged.

11. wonderful transaction. prompt and lovely communication with quick shipping and ingenious eco friendly packaging!

12. I purchased a peaks woods Yeru and everything was great, real fast and friendly service :) thanks

13. ~~ Took part in my Jan 2013 Dollmore Go~~
      Would love to work with again! Thank you !

14. Oyashiro bought my iplehouse Bianca! She did layaway but paid off within a few weeks. It was great talking to her--she is super friendly! Super understanding too...lots of things came up and I couldn't ship Bianca until almost two weeks
      after she was paid off. Thanks soooo much for your patience and for everything...I'd be happy to sell to her or buy from her in the future!

15. oyashiro bought some eyes from my sales thread. Communication was polite, payment prompt, and she let me know when the items were received. All in all, she was the picture-perfect buyer, and I would definitely deal with her again. Thank you!
      :)

16. I purchased a pair of soom trond/kivi cat ears from oyashiro :)
      She is very friendly and communicative and did things very fast!
      I highly recommend her to anybody. :thumbup
      Hope to deal with her again ^^
      Thank you so much =D

17. Oyashiro was an ideal participant in my Iplehouse group order! She was great with communication, paid instantly, and let me know as soon as the order arrived safely. :fangirl:

18. I bought some Soom pillows from Oyashiro and she was an absolute gem to deal with. Thank you so much!!

19. Oyashiro purchased some eyes from me, and was super understanding when one of the pairs had a threaded and an unthreaded eyeball. Thanks so much, I'd definitely deal with her again. :)

20. I bought a Soom Cuprit from oyashiro. She was amazing with communication and shipped immediately. My girl was packed perfectly and arrived in wonderful condition. I would definitely do business with oyashiro again!

~mp ^_^