1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ozhtryne

May 13, 2010

1. Hi this is feedback for me, please feel free to post a feedback here after you've done a transaction with me:)

2. Sold a Dollg Noella head to Ozhtryne. She paid promptly and kept great communication while the doll head traveled to her. I would not hesitate to buy or sell from Ozhtryne in the future! Enjoy your girl Ozhtryne! Thanks for giving her a great home!

3. I sold a littlefee Ante to Ozhtryne. :)
      Wonderful transaction, no complaints at all. Very understanding buyer, welcome back any time!!

4. I bought a Mui Chan back to school fullset from Ozhtryne. Communication was excellent, the doll was shipped so quickly (less than 7 days in total from first communication to my Mui Chan arriving from AUS to UK!) and I am absolutely over the moon with my new girl.
      Thank you :)

5. I purchased a tan lati pirate from ozhtryne. Smooth transaction and great communication. She arrived safely, packaged well and in a timely fashion. I would gladly work with ozhtryne again. Highly recommended!! Thanks so much! :D

6. I purchased a Chicline Lishe from ozhtryne- layaway conditions were fair, communication was clear and fast and the delivery was great! Thanks again!