1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for padawansguide/Maggie

Mar 8, 2007

1. Here is my feedback thread!
    2. Padawansguide purchased a doll from me. She paid immediately and communication was great during the entire transaction. I would highly recommend doing business with her.
    3. immediate payment! :)
    4. Wonderful buyer, immediate payment and great comunication! Many thanks!!!
    5. I bought a really lovely outfit from padawansguide! The transaction was flawless with fast, friendly communication and immediate shipping. I got my item yesterday, and I love it. Many thanks for a smooth, wonderful sale! :chocoberry
    6. I bought a darling MSD from padawansguide - quick shipping and good communication.
    7. Maggie split a YJA order with me.
      I did the ordering through my deputy, which was kind of annoying to deal with since they took much longer than expected.
      Maggie was very trusting and kind and I would gladly do business with her again!
      She even forwarded me some extra money because I was a little short on my end; an absolutely wonderful person to deal with!
    8. Maggie is great to buy from. I bought a Silvia Iplehouse head and now a couple of Volks and Elfdoll outfits. I have been very pleased with her wonderful communication and fast shipping. I would gladly recommend her to anyone interested in buying from her.
    9. Bought a pair of shoes, were shipped quickly and packaged well. Great transaction and I would buy from again ^________^
    10. A wonderful seller, and very quick shipping, I am so pleased with my dollheart heels! wendy
    11. I bought a wig from Maggie, and it was a really great transaction! She held the wig for me for a day until I could get payment to her, and then shipped really quickly afterward! DoA needs more sellers like her. Thanks so much, Maggie! :D
    12. Purchased a pair of shoes from Maggie and it was an incredibly smooth transaction. She shipped them out quickly and they're in lovely condition. Thanks so much!
    13. I bought a Liebchen Shugi head from padawansguide. She was very quick on the shipping and had excellent packaging. Very nice transaction! Thanks!
    14. I sold a doll to padawansguide. She's very promp with payment and great with
      communication. I would love to do transaction with her anytime. She recieves
      A+++++ from me, too. ^^
      thanks so much!
    15. I bought a pair of Dollheart boots from padawansguide and couldn't be more pleased. Shipping was super fast and the boots arrived in perfect condition. Thank you very much!
    16. I bought a Shade head from Maggie. It arrived super fast, well-packed, and with an extra pair of eyes! Maggie is wonderful to deal with. Thanks again!
    17. I sold a SD10 Girl body to padawansguide and she paid right away, let me know when it arrives and sent very kind emails. I highly recommend padawansguide. Thanks much! A++++!
    18. Fast payment and smooth transaction~! Purchased a pair of 18mm Volks HG eyes from me!
    19. i purchased some beautiful shoes, and they arrived very well packed and super fast. highly recommended.
    20. Maggie adopts the F-34 girl from me, and the interaction went smoothly and wonderfully. Thank her for everything!
      Highly recommendable!