1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Paddishtou

Nov 30, 2007

1. I bought some Euclase claws from Paddishtou. She had great contact throughout the entire transaction, shipped quickly, and the parts were packaged incredibly well. I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again.
      Thanks so much!

2. Paddishtou purchased a pair of eyes from me. It was a wonderful transaction and I wouldn't hesitate having another one in the future! Thank you!

3. I do another face up for Paddishtou's Lawrence. As always, the whole transaction goes so smooth and perfect. Really fun and kind reply, fast with payment and also inform me when the packed arrived. :aheartbea
      Thank you so much for everything, dear..... :D

4. Bought a grit outfit from paddishtou and it arrives fast and in perfect condition! The price was awesome and the communication was great C:

thanks!

5. I bought a SWT Milhwa head from paddishtou. The communication was good and she sent the head promptly with very good packing. Everything is wonderful.

6. I bought a pair of Glot hooves from her. The communication was great. She was a very friendly buyer and set them on hold until I had the money ready. The hooves arrived safe and secure packed.

Thank you very much.

7. I bought some Teenie Gem parts from Paddishtou. The communication was fast and always friendly and the package arrived well packed in a speed-time. I am very happy with the whole transaction :)

8. Great buyer!!! :D

I sold my Soom MA jointed hands to her. She was fast with payment and very polite and nice with communication. Everything has been great and I highly recommend her!!

Thank you so much!!

9. I just sold a Ingenue head to Paddishtou and as always she paid immediately and was very pleasant to do business with :)

10. I bought a set of the Soom Skoll Bag'hnak and Buckler from Paddishtou. She communicated well and quickly, and shipped the items out very quickly. They arrived safe and sound and in perfect condition.

Thanks, Paddishtou!

11. Paddishtou bought outfits from me. :) Everything went smoothly. Great buyer! I absolutely recommend her!

Thank you so much! :daisy

12. Bought a Soom Coquina outfit from Paddishtou, and she was fantastic every step of the way, she had great communication and shipped really fast. During a seasonal shipping cost hike in her country, she was extremely gracious and paid the extra little bit of shipping, and left me a nice little hand-written note in the box. Very trustworthy too! I highly recommend her! :)

13. ***Positive Feedback for Paddishtou***

I recently sold a Soom Bi-weekly Beyla Outfit to Paddishtou. She was very quick to reply to PMs and was very friendly. Paddishtou quickly paid for her item and told me when the item arrived. I would gladly participate in another transaction with her in the future. Thank you for your purchase and for a wonderful transaction!

14. Paddishtou bought a pair of eyes from me and it was a very pleasant transaction. Friendly communication and she let me know when they arrived to her. Thanks again!

15. I bought a Migidoll Mu head from Paddishtou. She was a DREAM to work with! You can't come by a better seller than her. :D The item arrived in good condition to a friend who is thrilled about it, and quickly as well! Would buy from her again in a heartbeat!

16. I bought LittleRebel Andre head from Paddishtou. It was a very nice deal. Сommunication was friendly, the head arrived quickly and in excellent condition. I would glad to have transaction with Paddishtou in the future again. Thanks!

17. I sold a Demiurge Lel head to paddishtou. It was a pleasant transaction with quick payment. I'd be happy to deal with her anytime.
      :thumbup

18. Paddishtou bought a Granado Nuevo Body from me. While there were some delays in communication due to internet problems on their side, Paddishtou did their best to inform me of their situation and paid promptly. Overall a smooth transaction, thank you!

19. Paddishtou bought a pair of eyes from me. It was a perfectly smooth, pleasant and easy transaction. Paddishtou was excellent with communication, she replied very friendly and fast. She paid promptly and informed me as the eyes were delivered. Thank you very much for such a great transaction. <3 I would be happy to do business with Paddishtou again. :)Highly recommended.

20. Paddishtou bought a doll from me. It was excellent transaction. Very friendly communication and light speed payment. I highly reccomend Paddishtou!
      Thank you so much once again <3