1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Padme

Feb 22, 2007

1. I did a comission for padme. It was a very easy transaction. She paid quickly, and was quick to respond to any pms and questions. Definetly recommended!

2. Padme ordered two of my necklaces. She paid promptly and is very friendly!

3. I did a dress comission for Padme. She wasa joy to work for, friendly and communicative. Wonderful customer!

4. Highly recommended buyer!!!

Padme bought three necklaces from Amethyst Collezione, responded quickly to emails, and paid promptly for them. It has definitely been a pleasure dealing with this lovely dear! :)

5. A very nice buyer xD
      She bought clothes from me and she was always fast to anwser PMs ^^

6. I sold a dress set to padme and she is very sweet and patient! She pays very promptly and keeps great communication. I cannot recommend her enough :aheartbea

7. I just sold a pair of Souldoll jeans to Padme, and it was a great transaction! She paid immediately, was very friendly and clear in her communication, and took the time to let me know as soon as the package arrived. Two thumbs up! :daisy

8. Padme bought a Musedoll cardigan from me, she paid immediately, wonderful communication throughout, and she very kindly let me know it had arrived safely.
      I highly recommend this lovely buyer . :aheartbea

9. Padme bought a skirt from me. Paid fast and had good communication. Thanks again~!

10. padme bought two jumpers from me, payment was sent as agreed and I was informed as soon as they arrived ^__^ A great buyer for sure!

11. Padme get a faceup commission from me.
      Fast payment and friendly communication. It's a great transaction!
      Thank you very much!! XD

12. Padme bought doll outfit from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!