1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Padme

Jan 12, 2010

1. Please kindly leave feedback for me!!!:fangirl:

I appreciate all your kindness and help!!:D

2. Padme79 bought an Elfdoll Aden from me and everything went great. Good communication and very friendly! Thanks so much for giving Aden a wonderful new home! ^_^

3. Padme79 (luv her!!) sold me a full set Hazy for such a low price I thought maybe Hazy may be a little worn. Not so, she came mint in her box like new! Perfect! Padme saved her for me until I could get my funds straight even though there were lots of other buyers very interested! She was sweet and personable and very kind. I feel kinda guilty for getting Hazy that cheap! I hope a thank-you card will suffice. Thanks so much Lin! *Hugs*!!

4. Thank you soo much Faith for the kind words!!! I really appreciate it very much!!

5. Padme gave my YoSD Eddie a new home. I was a little hesitant to sell overseas but she was very sweet and kept excellent communication. Thanks so much padme!

6. Padme79 sold Elfdoll Aden to me >_<
      excellent communication Aden was packed very well and he was send quick ;)

so many many thanks <3

and i fell just like FaithyHopey >_<

7. I bought my Yo SD Eddie from Padme79 and she was a complete pleasure to deal with. She shipped my new Yo to me super fast after I paid and sent along an adorable pair of boots with him! She was always fast and responsive to PMs and super friendly. I would definitely be willingly to engage in future transactions with her! :chocoberry

8. I bought a doll head from padme79. She's a dream to deal with. Communication was excellent. She responses to PMs quickly, has been friendly all the way through and answered my questions patiently.
      She shipped the head right on the next day of my payment and her packaging was very secure.
      Will definitely deal with her again if I could have the chance. Thanks so much!

9. I bought a doll from padme79. She was wonderful to work with. She held the doll for me for a few days while I gathered up payment, and was always available if I had a question. Doll arrived brand new, as stated and very well packaged. She also threw in some freebies! :) I highly recommend her and will definitely deal with her again. Thanks for everything! :)

10. Padme is just a sweetheart! She bought two pairs of eyeco eyes from me, she was incredibly wonderfule to work with, & just so nice! I would definatly sell to her again! Thanks so much!:)

11. Padme joined a split with me for a full package Chicline El. She is super friendly, funny and wonderful to work with. Let me know once she have received her items. I enjoyed splitting with her ^^ Thanks~

12. I bought a doll LTF from padme79.Shes a really fast shipped, excellent communication, great person! Thanks for everything! :)

13. padme bought some eyes from me. paid immediately and had good communication throughout. POSITIVE as a buyer. ^_^

14. I bought a faceplate from padme79.
      The faceplate get home very fast (she used registered mail and it arrive in just a few days).
      The little box was sent very appropriately and carefully. Perfect!

Thanks again Padme79, I know I will do business with you again. :)

15. Padme79 took part in my Fairyland group order. Communication was flawless and payments were made promptly. An excellent buyer to match an excellent transaction. :)

I'd work with her again without hesitation!
      Thank you for participating in my group order. ;)

16. I bought another faceplate from padme79.
      As usual, everything was perfect.
      Packed very appropriately and very fast shipping.

Thank you Padme! HUGS!!!!!

17. I bought a set of fairyland chicline lion face plates and ears from Padme79. She was an excellent seller. Great communication and my item arrived safely thanks to her excellent packaging. Thank you!

18. I bought an Iplehouse JID realskin Ryan from Padme79. She was very sweet and easy to talk to. The doll shipped immediately after the payment was sent and it arrived fairly quickly. It was in perfect condition, just as described! She forgot to include a very small portion of the order in the shipment, but as soon as I informed her, she mailed it out right away at no additional charge. I have no complaints against Padmae79. She is just a total sweetie! I'd love to deal with her again!:fangirl:

19. I was a part of padme79's Chicline split and she was absolutely great with communication and super patient with me :D She promptly told me when the items came and shipped them out securely and they arrived perfectly safe.
      Thank you so much :D

20. Padme79 sold me LTF Kitty faceplate.
      The Faceplate was packed very well and he arrives safe and quick. Excellent and friendly communication!

so many thanks <3 Highly recommended her!