1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for palartok

Apr 28, 2010

1. Thank you for doing business with me!

Please leave your honest opinion of our transaction (according to Marketplace Rules).

Love :aheartbea

2. Palartok bought a Soom OE Ai head from me, she is a lovely buyer, payment was fast as proimsed and she let me know when the head arrived safely, thanks so much for a great transaction. Highly recommanded ;)

3. Palartok bought a Beyla-R head from me and everything went smoothly. Communication was excellent and she always kept me updated. She also let me know when the head arrived.
      A wonderful transaction. I Highy recommend her! : D

4. Palartok bought an Ai cloak from me. It was a perfect transaction and she let me know as soon as it arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to business with her again. :)

5. Palartok bought an Afi open eyed head from me and everything went really well. She paid very quickly and was very nice the whole time. I recommend her.

6. Palartok bought a pair of Soom Afi Eyes and it was a very smooth transaction. She paid right away and let me know when she received the eyes and left positive feedback for me. I would have no problems selling to her again. Thanks!!

7. Sold an OE Beyla head to palartok. Easy transaction even though PayPal didn't want to work with us. Great experience (no not you PayPal) and definitely very positive feedback.

8. I sold a pair of eyes to palartok, she was a pleasure to deal with :) fast payment and more important for me: very friendly communication ^^ would love to deal with her again!!

9. Palartok purchased a soom Iv head from me. Her communication was absolutely excellent and she paid very quickly! Wouldn't hesitate at all to do business with again! Thanks so much for the wonderful transaction!!!

10. Palartok purchased a pair of Bygg hooves and a Bygg romantic head from me and we had an amazingly pleasant transaction. Communication was flawless from her end ( and very friendly, might I add ) and payments were instantaneously sent. I would not hesitate at all to do business with her and would recommend her highly~

:bcake Thank you for your purchase :bcake

11. I had a very successful and rewarding transaction with palartok in which I sold to her a Soom Yrie. She patiently dealt with my final exam schedule and was very understanding with my newbie experience. Not only did she communicate well throughout the transaction, she remained positive throughout the whole experience, even when I had difficulties on my part. I could not have asked for a better person to sell such a wonderful doll to.

Thank you very much, palartok! :)

12. Palartok purchased a Soom Ai Faun head from me. Fast payment and she let me know when it arrived. Highly recommended!

13. I purchased Beyla heads from Palartok. She was great with communication and fast with shipping, not to mention the amazingly well-wrapped package! Thanks :-)

-Arella

14. I have buyed a Bygg R.Head and his hooves from palartok. Everything was perfekt. Everytime again. Thank you very much.

15. I bought a Glot head from palartok. Smooth transaction and very pleasant communication with seller =) Thank you very much!

16. I am just impressed, I bought from palartok a Yrie body from Soom the last week and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly and fine. She is just the perfect seller, wonderful communication, very friendly and fast shipping, what more could you ask for? Highly recommend and would be happy to do business anytime! Thank you dear :)

17. I bought a Hati from her on a layaway recently. She is very friendly. Not mention really understanding. I had asked her to put it on hold first so that I could ask some friends to help with the payments, because I was buying this for someone else as a gift. She was very kind to do that.:) She was also very kind and understanding when I had a bust couple of weeks and hadn't made a second payment yet. And when she shipped out the Hati she even went so far as to make it look like a present so that there would not be a huge customs fee.

Thank you again Palartok.:D

18. palartok took part in my Soom MD split. Communication was flawless and payment was made promptly. An excellent buyer to match an excellent transaction. I'd work with her once again without hesitation! Excellent. :)

Thank you so much! ;)

:daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~

19. I've bought a Syen R. head from Palartok. Communication had been great and she was a pleasure to do business with. Thank you very much. Syen is so adorable.