1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for PaleQ

Jun 28, 2007

1. Please leave feedback here if I have had a transaction or trade withyou!

Thanks so much.

#1 paleQ, Jun 28, 2007
      Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    2. Great transaction, thank you very much! Kathleen

3. PaleQ bought my Cyndy head, paid promptly, and made the overall transaction very pleasant :)

4. paleQ bought a wig from me; overall the transaction was smooth with no problems.

Thanks!

5. paleQ bought a doll from me on layaway. Great communication. Payments came on time. Pleasure to do business with. Thanks so much! :aheartbea

6. I sold some SD17 items to PaleQ - great to work with and quick payment. I'd definitely do business again!

7. PaleQ bought some wigs from me and the transaction was perfect. Thanks so much! :)

8. I sold PaleQ two wigs and a t-shirt. Items were paid for very quickly and there was excellent communication throughout!

Thank you very much! ^^

9. paleQ bought a modded DoC wig from me. The transaction was excellent, quick communication and prompt payment. Would definitely sell to her again :3

10. paleQ bought a wig from me. excellent communication/transaction! :)

11. PaleQ participated in my group order, and was very patient when 4D was out of stock on one of the items. Great communication, too! Highly recommend as a buyer. :D

12. Wonderful buyer. Purchased my DoC twin-b from me. great communication.
      Paid in a timely manner.
      thankyou so much, I hope you enjoy her! :)

13. Bought a DOC body from me. No problems, went smoothly.

14. PaleQ bought some items from my selling thread. Some doll sized colored pencils and such. Fine transaction, no complaints, even though I feel like the shipping took a bit long. :)

15. paleQ bought a pair of doll shoes from me and it was a perfect transaction. Very prompt payment and great communication! Thanks again!

16. I recently purchased a modified Volks body from PaleQ. Communications were clear and prompt throughout the whole transaction and the body arrived to me well-packaged and as stated in the sales thread. This was a great transaction and I would definitely purchase from PaleQ in the future.

17. PaleQ participated in both my Dollmore and Leekeworld group orders! She was organized and awesome. She ordered a really large item which took me some time to pack up properly, and she was very patient as i found a way to get it to her.

I'd host her anytime!

Thanks!
      L.

18. I sold 2 shirts to to PaleQ it was a perfect transaction. thank you so much

19. I purchased a Volks Kujo Fullset from PaleQ and I am thrilled with him. He is in perfect brand new condition. PaleQs quick responses and warm attitude made the transaction very pleasant. She ships super fast as well. I hope to do business with her again someday. Highly recommended!!!!

20. paleQ participated in a split of mine. She was quick to reply to everything sent, quick to pay,etc. I'd love to have her on one of my splits again in the future. :) Thanks so much!!