1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for pammymela

Feb 20, 2008

1. I sold pammymela a tanned Limhwa Mano, with super-fast payment and excellent communication-
      Highly recommended buyer!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

2. pammymela bought some wigs from me. we had an excellent transaction, I wouldn't hesistate to sell to her again! thanks a lot :]

3. Sold a Mezz head to pammymela, she was an excellent buyer who responded and paid very promptly. I hope to do business again in the future!

4. Sold 2 pairs of eyes to pammymela, she was lovely to deal with. Quick PMs, fast payment (which was bank transfer), and let me know when the eyes arrived. Thanks a lot!

5. pammymela purchased an Orientdoll Dae Il from me- she was a pleasure to trade with! Communication was excellent, payment was super fast, and she informed me immediately upon receipt of the doll. Thank you pammymela :)

6. Pammymela purchased an IOS head from me. Great communications, super quick pay, excellent transaction - highly recommend!

7. pammymela bought a Twiggy Yumi doll from me, she was a great buyer - excellent communication, fast payment and let me know when she arrived safely!

Thanks!! :)

8. pammymela bought a Chicline Rou from me, and she was the perfect buyer! Very friendly, and her payment was lightning fast...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!